His 1 piece💛 (2)

Scene continues from Abhishek scrolling through his phone after telling his assistant to collect the cutest abhisha reels as he will be making a reaction video on them.

He himself is surfing Instagram to see more abhisha reels. But was interrupted again as his mother came with food for him to eat.

He was hurriedly eating while watching insta reels.

Abhishek's mother : "Dear eat slowly! You will choke , if you continued to eat like this."

Abhishek nodded his head in approval and the next minute he actually choked on his food.

No no not because he is eating fastly but because of the reel which he saw just now.

It was a clip from the shoe polish day where Manisha was polishing everyone's shoes in the Lawn.
The start of the reel was very cute but what made him literally choke was his own line , " Iss juta polish karne wali ko hamare ghar se bhi aik rishta bhej do "

( Send a marriage proposal to the girl who is polishing shoes from my house)

And this line was prominently shown by the editor with a caption " Done bro done😛❤ "

His face became red and his mother took his phone from him and placed it on the side table while saying: "First eat then do whatever you want to do."

Abhishek wanted to deny but after watching the previous reel he choosed to keep his mouth stuffed with carrot pieces.

                               ☆☆☆

Meanwhile at Manisha's house :

Manisha was sitting in her room with her phone in her hand.

Her life nowadays has became extremely hectic. She has been responding to various emails,  collaborations and many more projects.

Manisha has always dreamed to become popular and to be "The Heroine" and now when she is almost on the way to become that,  she is so much nervous because of the things rushing out and also extremely happy because they finally are working out.

She took a deep breath and went to the Kitchen to make Maggie to eat since she doesn't want to make something else.

She turned the stove on and put the sauce pan containing water to boil in the mean time she opened the Maggie packet and crushed the noodles cake into two parts.

She was interrupted by the doorbell of her apartment , she lowered the gas and went to open the door , her brother has arrived.

( Manisha's brother - MB )

MB: "Manisha sun !"
( Manisha listen !)

He said after placing his bike keys on coffee table.

Manisha: "Haan bol kiya hua? Pehle meri sunn Maggie bna rhe hain khayega?"

( Yes what happened? First listen to me I  am making Maggie wanna eat?)

MB: "Haan khaunga aur baat ya ha ke "City Brand" ki tarf se offer aya ha , kal sham tujhe apne event par bulaya ha guest ke tor pe."

( Yes I will eat and the thing is that City Brand has offered you to come into their event as a guest )

He completed his sentence before drinking a glass of water.

Manisha nodded her head in acknowledgment and her brother further told her that the Brand are offering her X amount and she has to be there at 9 pm if she confirms the deal.

Manisha nodded her head before going into Kitchen to prepare Maggie completely and came after 5 minutes with two bowls of it.

The both brother sister duo sat on the couch for eating.

MB: "To phir kia socha? Jyegi kal? Wese mujhe to amount kam lg rha ha."

( So what do you think? Will you go? By the way I think the amount is very low)

Manisha while giggling: "Ary yaar ham big boss se nikl kr star bne hain mgr itni bare bhi nahi ke log ab hamko 4 ya 5 ghate ka 1 crore den."

( Bro I have become a star after coming out from Big Boss house but not even that big that people will give me 1 crore for 4 to 5 hours work)

And laughed in the end.

MB smilingly : " Bari star to ban gai ha behna ab na tera aik aisa level hona chahiye aik dam ke iss se neeche ma Manisha Rani nahi jyegi aur samne wala bhi koi chota Brand thori ha jo de nahi skta , mehnat hoti ha ya to stars ki."

( You have become a big star sister from now on you must have a standard that below this point Manisha Rani will not work and the opposition one is also not a small brand which can't offord that budget , it's the hardworking of stars too)

Manisha: "Haan keh to tu sahi raha ha mgr " , she paused "hamko samjh nahi aya rha kia kren?"

( Yes you are saying right , I don't know what should I do?)

MB: "Dekhle jesi marzi."

Manisha hit him on his head slightly and said: "Ya sahi ha , agle ke diamg ma shak... aik dam shanka daal ke usse apni marzi krle boldo."

( This is good that first you put a doubt about something into someone's head and ask them to do as they will)

MB laughed and said : "Chal phir Abhishek bhaiya se pochle."

( OK then ask Abhishek brother about this)

Manisha smilingly instantly: "Haan Abhishekwaa se pochlete hain wohi hamko sahi aik dam idea dega."

( Yes I will ask him only he will give me the right idea)

Her brother nodded while Manisha went inside her room to grab her mobile and call her Abhishekwaa.

Here Abhishek was responding to an email on his laptop after eating.

He got a call from her Haggu , he instantly tilted his laptop screen down and answered her call.

Manisha: "Abhishekwaaa,  kesa ha tu?"

( Abhishekwaaa,  how are you?)

Abhishek: "Ma theek tu bta?"

( I am fine what about you?)

Manisha while walking in her room: "Yaar aik jhol horha ha."

( Dude there is a problem)

Abhishek while laying on his chair , "Kia hua?"

( What happened?)

Manisha: "Hamko na aik Brand se offer aya ha ke guest banke event par jana ha lekin wo X amount de rhe hain aur bhai bol rha ha ke atleast Y amount to ho ab ham kia kren Brand ha to bara jayen ke na jyen??"

( I have got an offer from a Brand to go onto an event as a guest but they are offering X amount meanwhile my brother is saying that they should give Y amount. This Brand is big so should I go or not??)

To be continued...

         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers ! What's up?
How's the 2nd part of this ss? Do you like it?
If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

And a really cute wala sorry from your author👉👈 as I was really busy with my life due to which this update got super late.

Ps: I will try to cover this gap but only if you all will fill up this comments section with your new ideas and suggestions😇

Ba bye !
A.