Water babies🔥💦

On the request of one of my readers...
.

.

.

Scene starts from Elvish jumping into the pool after the clay task.

Elvish jumps into the pool while Babika and Jiya saw him with zero interest and went inside.
Meanwhile Abhishek and Manisha comes out from bathroom area as they heard the sound when he jumped into the pool.
Abhishek laughed and also went inside to join him.

Manisha's mouth hung open after seeing him inside the pool.
Her entire focus is on him.

His hair that became more messy with water.

His white shirt that almost became transparent.

His broad shoulders,  his chest , his posture that he made in the pool , seems like he is the champion of swimming.

Manisha's throat suddenly felt dry she moved aside towards the table to drink water from her bottle.

Abhishek and Elvish were doing fun in the swimming pool until they heard Aashiqa's voice , who was standing just beside the pool.

Aashiqa: "Oh bhae kia kr rhe ho tum log?"( Oh buddy what are you doing?)
She asked with astonishment.

Elvish: "Wohi jo tumhein bhi krna chahiye " ( doing  what you should also do) and splashed water towards her.

Aashiqa: "Noooo...! Abhishek stop him."
Abhishek who was still playing with water gave attention to Aashiqa and said: "No Elvish don't do it."
Aashiqa hummed at him but screamed the next moment as she was pulled by Abhishek in the pool.

Her scream startled Manisha who was still drinking water and made her cough.
Manisha while coming towards them: "Hawww you bad people...!"
Elvish laughed at her while Aashiqa: "You also come na."
Manisha instantly shooked her head  like a baby.
Elvish :" Ku be chori aa na tane dar lage ha paani se?"
( why not girl come na are you scared of water?)

Manisha again shooked her head while Abhishek said: "Daar ni lgta isse swimming nahi ati."
Manisha nodded her head a little and made a puppy face.
Elvish and Aashiqa: "Ohhh I see."

Manisha came closer to the pool and sat just before the line of swimming pool.
Abhishek saw her and went closer to her by saying: "Come let me teach you swimming. "
He said after coming to her.
Manisha : "Are you sure? "With excitement.

Abhishek:" Ofcourse. "
He held her from knees and asked: "Will you jump by yourself or should I pull you hmm?"
He asked politely.
Aashiqa: "Abhishek this is not fair. You literally pushed me inside and to her you are asking."
Elvish: "Hmmm."
Abhishek : "Abey yaar uska first time ha na."( Oh buddy , it's her first time)
Manisha: "Umm.. I will come by my own" and slowly jumped inside.

Abhishek immediately held her by waist and let he balance herself.
Manisha literally gulped after seeing him from this close.
She has seen him from this close for almost thousand times. But this time , she felt hot extremely very hot.

His friend is so much hot and handsome and drool worthy.
She was just lusting over him while he pinched her waist and brought her back from Abhishek land.
Abhishek: "Hey , I am just giving you time to adjust, I will not hold you for much long "he said this detached his hands from her waist for some seconds.

She visibly panicked and hugged him instantly by wrapping her arms around his shoulder and her legs around his stomach.
He laughs and tries to push her which she resisted and hugged him more tightly.

This froze Abhishek.  The way her body was being pressed against his body is messing his mind and plus point is her strong strawberry scent that is making his brain to think in not so innocent way.
He shooked his head while Elvish and Aashiqa also came and hugged both of them from behind.

Aashiqa: "Yeahhhhhh....!"
Manisha smiles at him while Abhishek's eyes just stuck on her lips.

The way her small lips are stretched into a beautiful smile.

The way water drops are dripping from her lips and are disappearing into her blouse this sight is making him breathless.

All of them separated a little and started enjoying their own selves in pool.
Meanwhile our ABHISHA are busy gazing eachother intensely.
Manisha: "Abhishekwa,  teach me how to swim or should I learn it by my own?"
Abhishek came out of Manisha's land and held her again from her waist by saying : "Ok ok lets start."
Manisha nodded smilingly and asked: "Tell we what should I do?"

Abhishek after ignoring her lip movement: "Listen whenever you are in water , stay still. "
He said while detaching her body away from himself slowly.
Manisha nodded seriously and stood still but because Elvish and Aashiqa were playing in water Manisha was not be able to stand still and keep getting water onto her face.

Elvish and Aashiqa noticed the disturbance they are causing her so they went a little away from them.

Manisha again stood still while Abhishek said: "See water is much powerful than a single body so you have just set your body free. Let it move away with water."
Manisha: "Ary aise to ham bht dur chale jayene paani ke sath."
( By this I will go far away with water)
Abhishek laughed at her statement and snaked his one arm onto her waist and said while looking in her eyes: "Aise kaise ? Ma nahi jane dunga tujhe dur".( How ? I will not let you go away)

Manisha felt butterflies in her stomach. His drench self was giving her unholy thoughts.
She blushed and tried to push his arm away but he jerked her more closer and said in her ear: "Now let me teach you how to do it."

This sounded so sexy from his mouth.
She visibly gulped and nodded.
Abhishek on her approval,  turned her around in such a way that her back was plastered onto his front.
She shivered on his act.

There Elvish and Aashiqa were lost in their own banter and were completely unaware of the hotness that has been formed between Abhishek and Manisha.

Meanwhile Abhishek after turning her around , whispered in her ear : "Manisha ?"
She hummed
"Can I touch you?"

Her breath became heavier but still she nodded.
She felt him smiling from her skin.
She closed her eyes as she felt his hands onto her hips lightly,
He again whispered: "Here , can I touch?"
She smiled at his behaviour and blushed on his question.

"Yes " she replied confidently.
Abhishek nodded his head and firmly placed his hands on her hips.

He whispered in her ear: "Manisha now you have to gently sway your hips this will help you in swimming."
Manisha nodded a little as her whole focus was on his hands rather than his words.
Manisha slowly tried to move her hips but she was not swaying them.

Abhishek felt himself getting aroused. He sighted and asked her to try properly. She again tried but failed.
At this moment they both were not able to accept or deny the sexual tension that was thick enough to be cut with a knife  , between them.

Abhishek whispered: "Wait."
She stopped her movement. And what she felt next was enough to cause her cardic arrest . ABHISHEK was helping her to sway her hips.
He moved her one hip showing her the move and then placed his hands onto her waist.

She smiled at his decency and felt herself turned on by his proximity.

From the cameras it was looking like they are talking in pool closely but the real conversation of their drenched bodies were limited only to their touches.

They were just lost in their world ,slowly slowly learning about swimming and yearning into eachother's warmth.

All of a sudden siren began , announcing the departure of the contestants from Lawn.
This broke the eye contact broke because of the siren and Elvish and Aashiqa also came out from the pool as it was the time to leave the Lawn.

Abhisha were just still there , gazing eachother.
They came out of their bubble when Aashiqa said "oooooh water babies ...! "🔥💦
And Elvish chuckled at her statement while Manisha lowered her eyes and Abhishek rubbed the back of his neck.

               ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers!
How's the os?
Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.