You are..meri jaan💗

Scene starts from a handsome boy getting into an apartment aggressively.
He is our Abhishek Malhan.
He unlocked the door of the apartment as he had its spare keys.

He got into the living room and saw a girl sleeping ,her head placed onto a pillow that has been wet maybe from her tears.
She is our Manisha Rani.

Abhishek took a breath of relief after seeing her.
She literally suck the soul out of his body. From yesterday she has not been responding to his calls and messages.
He tried every possible way of talking which he could do being away from her but she was adamant to ignore him why? He doesn't know. He just came here straight from his 6 hours flight just to see her as he was feeling restlessness.

Abhishek while gently touching Manisha's arm: "Manisha, wake up,  why are you sleeping in the living room? Wake up yar" (buddy)
Manisha stirred in her sleep and hugged his hand which was shaking her a little like a pillow.
He chuckled at her childness and kept himself still so her sleep will not get disturb.
He kept looking her for 15 minutes in the same posture, her sleeping on the couch hugging his one hand while he, beside her looking her with all the sincere feeling he has for her.

After 20 minutes she finally woke up and got shocked after seeing him in front of herself.

Manisha's POV:
Why God why?
Why you are doing this to me?
I am trying my best to ignore a certain person,  but you are not helping me..!

I just want to go away from him but you keep sending him close to me why?

Why he is so stubborn?
Can't he just stay away from me???

POV ends

Abhishek and Manisha were just lost into themselves. Theirs eyes are telling that story which one's mind is not ready to accept.
Their hearts are connected   but the minds , moreover his mind is just stuck and not ready to accept what his heart already knows.

The notification sound of Manisha's phone broke their intense eyelock.
Manisha :" Abhishek? Tum yaha kia kr rhe ho?"( Abhishek what are you doing here?)
Abhishek: "Why you were not answering my calls? My messages? Even my emails?
Kia hua kia ha tumhein? Are you alright? Pta ha kitna daar gya tha ma? Jaan nikal gai thi meri"( What happened to you? Do you know how much scared I was? My soul left my body)
He asked her while holding her slender shoulders in a firm grip.

Manisha who was of ignoring him for the sake of her mental peace felt guilty after seeing him this much worried for her and also again broke her heart into zillions pieces.
She thought he cares for her this much but can't he love her?

No Manisha stop this he called you his sister, her mind told her.
The clip that one of Abhiya fans edited keeps playing in her mind in which Abhishek said that she is his small sister.

Abhishek shooked her. She is again and again zoning out and not answering him. Abhishek again asked her the reason behind her ignorance on which she made a sickness excuse.
As Manisha has never ignored him so he believed this.
After chatting a little , in which only Abhishek keeps talking and Manisha was listening, he went as his PA was calling him . He had a fucking event to attend but he was there , talking with Manisha just because she did not reply to his calls yesterday night. Seems funny right?

After Abhishek left , not before pecking Manisha's head , Manisha slides down onto door cryingly.
Fate is sometimes very cruel.
The one she is in love with,  doesn't love her and the worst part is he can't even letting her go away from him.

Ad soon as she came home as 2nd runner up of Big Boss she congratulated Abhishek on winning and saw every #Abhisha edit their fans have made. All edits were making her smile and feel giddy but when she saw one edit of Abhiya fans in which it was highlighted above the line 'ap meri choti behn hain' ( you are my little sister) it broke her heart. She felt numb. How could she even think him and her in that way? How could she? When he himself has made it clear publicly. That night , she cried her and cried until she took the decision of getting away from him. But again fate played its game . After big boss as expected multiple brands approached Abhishek but with Manisha for ads and shoots. And suprisingly all were promoting them as a couple.