It effects🌷 (4)

Scene continues from the adorable laughter of our ABHISHA.
They are still laughing when Jiya comes there and by seeing her , Manisha goes from there. She doesn't like Jiya but she is sweet enough to not give an egoistic reaction at her arrival.
Abhishek sighted and started to talk with jiya.
While Manisha goes inside the bathroom area to takeout her clothes for the next day because Salman Khan had said that tomorrow will be a special task for all the contestents.

She goes there and started taking out her clothes. For tomorrow she has choosed a traditional outfit. Long frock of off-white colour with wide lose trouser and chiffon scarf , of the same colour. The frock had a minimum mirror work on it , giving the outfit, a touch of uniqueness.

But the outfit needs to be pressed so she has to iron it but for that she needs someone's help.
She saw Param coming inside the bathroom area. She thanked her stars and asked him to help her which he gladly accepted and started telling her , what Pooja ji was saying to him. It was just a simple discussion over the authority of bed.

But Abhishek found it really annoying as he came into the bathroom area.
He also noticed that Param is not helping her properly and was just busy talking with her. So he instantly went towards them and offer her , his help which she gladly took. He smiled innerly after seeing her outfit of tomorrow.

Call him old fashioned or a typical man but he loves to see her Manisha in traditional clothes. He happily helped her who was engaged in a little chit-chat with Param.
After ironing,  the trio went to the Kitchen as today's was Manisha's turn to help falak in cooking and cleaning.

She went to help her while Abhishek and Param sat onto the dining table.
Manisha was making a roti when jiya came and sat with Abhishek and offered him , her food. Abhishek firstly denied politely but on her insist , started having it.

Manisha glared at the duo and sat across them , with Param and the both bestfriends started having food.
Manisha was glaring Abhishek but her eyes softened after noticing that he is not eating from her plate he just took  little curry from her plate.
Thank God they are not sharing the plate. Thought Manisha.

Actually Abhishek only eats from her plate,  it's their thing to eat from one plate.

Param on the other hand was having her food while talking with Jad.
All of them had their food and went to roam around in the lawn.
Manisha meanwhile cleaned the kitchen when Abhishek came towards her and she said: "Do you need Coffee?"

Her statement made him little astonished and smile. He just came her to ask her that and she understood.
He nodded after hugging her from her neck.
Param who came into the kitchen to drink water got shocked after watching them like that. He instantly went towards them and pulled Manisha towards himself a little and said:" Are you alright Rani? "And tilted his head towards Abhishek by saying: "Actually Abhishek,  Manisha does not like hugs specially from necks". He informed him politely.

Abhishek wanted to punch him in his guts and laugh at him at the same time because this idiot doesn't know that his Manisha loves when he hugs her. But the way he forbade him from hugging her made him worried for her health so he asked Manisha: "Why Manisha? Do have some kind of medical issue with that?"

Manisha shooked her head immediately and replied: "No Abhishek it's just that I used to feel suffocation from neck hugs " , she said with a forced smile.
Abhishek realized that she is not comfortable in talking on this matter so he nodded his head in affirmation.
She then faced Param and said: "Paru , it's ok I am fine now aur jab ya" pointing towards Abhishek "hamko aisa kas ke gale lgata ha na to hamko aik dam acha lgta ha.. ghutan nahi hoti." ( when he hugs he tightly I feel good .. and not suffocation.)
Param became shocked on this new found information while Abhishek's heart skipped a beat.

He instantly took her into a bear hug which she reciprocated wholeheartedly.
Their hug made Param smile which went unnoticed by Abhishek.
After hugging, she made coffee for both of them and the trio had it while chating.
After that,  they all went to sleep.

Next morning,  big boss did the announcement of
the beginning of the special task.
The task was to avoid the new people coming into the house and to pretend that they are invisible.
They all started their day normally and for the entire day tried to ignore the people.
Almost 6 to 7 people came who were efficiently ignored by the contestents.

At 8:00 PM
Finally their task ended and now was the time for their special surprise.
LED got opened and Salman Khan came.

(Salman Khan = SK)
SK: "Wao it was fun to watch you guys ignoring others. All of you did good work but 3 of you did it outstandingly which are ranked by the viewers. As I have said before , this time viewers are the real boss , so let's see which 3 contestants have impressed our viewers the most."

He held an envelope in which the names were written. He opened that and said: "So the winners of this special task are,
Abhishek.
Falak.
and
Manisha. "
Three of them clapped happily while others faked happiness.

Manisha: "Salman Khan sir , what is the prize?" She asked excitedly.
All chuckled at her and Salman Khan smiled a little.
SK : "Yes yes yes , Manisha Rani I am just coming onto that , so the prize is also special." He smiled at them and said: "These winners will be having the privilege to meet their families before the family week."

As he said that Abhishek got emotional while Manisha hugged him and patted his back , as she was sitting next to him.

From the screen , Abhishek saw his family , his brother  , his mother and father coming with smile.
They all three met Salman Khan and he informed them about the brilliant performance of Abhishek in the house. His mother became emotional after seeing him while his father and brother smiled.
Abhishek kept looking him with smile.
Salman Khan allowed his family to enter the house. Abhishek ran hugged them. After a little emotional family reunion , they heard big boss saying that now one of his family members will give something out of things present in a box in the lawn to all the contestents.

From his family , his mother came forward to give things.
She gave things to every contestent  and now only Jiya and Manisha were left. And the remaining things to be given were a tissue box and a red chiffon beautiful scarf.
Babika: "I bet aunty will give the tissue box to Manisha as she keeps crying on small things " and laughed.

No one reacted on her statement and Aunty came forward and handed Jiya the box of tissue while saying :" This , I am giving to you as a gesture of sympathy child , keep going " while his brother , Nischay said slowly "and also to help you in wiping so much makeup."
Abhishek and Manisha chuckled at his statement as they both were standing close to him.

Jiya smiled at her and hugged aunty from side.
After that Aunty gave Manisha the red chunni(scarf) . Manisha wore that and bent a little to touch her feet but was stopped in the mid way by aunty who pulled her into a comforting hug.
She kissed Manisha's forehead and said: "I am giving you this chunni as a gesture of support. You are a really strong person and this red colour is for boosting up your confidence for ahead. And also it's complimenting your suit also."
Manisha smiled at her  and placed the chunni onto her head.
Meanwhile Abhishek was just gazing her dusky face that is looking so ethereal in red chunni.

To be continued...

                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey beautiful readers!
So how's the 4th part of the ss?
Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.