Nischay-the Abhisha shipper💐(2)

Scene continues from Manisha jumping in the Lawn and Abhishek hugging his brother in the bedroom because he will be staying in the BB Hotel , for the night.

Abhishek and Nischay broke their hug and started talking about their family and other things while at the same moment, Jiya came with a bowl full of different fruits and served him with a smile.
Nischay reciprocated her smile and thought that she will leave but she sat there. Nischay looked at Abhishek and Abhishek also looked at Nischay. Both shared a knowing eye contact but that was broken by Jiya who said: "Nischay, by the way how's everything going outside? "

Nischay: "Everything is going great Jiya , just we all are missing him outside a lot." He said punching Abhishek's shoulder slowly.

Jiya smiled then said: "Hmm fans have been supporting him and his friends right? Him and his well-wishers in the house ?"

She asked him just to confirm her place and to know their hashtag , Abhiya , which was only according to her was famous outside.
Nischay while eating one piece of apple: "Yes ofcourse,  our fans and audience are very smart , they know who is actually his friend and who is not. So they all are sensibly supporting him and his people here."

He replied specifically emphasizing on 'smart'.

Jiya forced a smile as she got her answer. She only knows him through Abhishek and didn't know that how big roaster he is.
Abhishek laughed a little on his brother's answer and looked down.
At the mean time Manisha came towards them with a small cute smile and stood in front of Nischay.

Nischay smiled at her and asked : "Manisha where were you? I was waiting for you."
Manisha smiled at him and replied: "Hyeee sachi? Wo na hamko thora sa kaam tha bahir bs wohi kr rhe the magar ab apke pas hi hain." she said after sitting beside him. ( Actually I was doing a work but now I will only sit with you.)

Abhishek forced a smile and said: "Mujhe abhi tak yaqeen ni horha ke tu yaha agya ha. Mera bhai big boss par video bnate bnate yaha khud agya."( I still don't believe that you came here. My brother who used to make videos on big boss came here himself.)

Nischay laughed and nodded.

Jiya: "What will you eat for dinner ? Like soon it will be the time for dinner and my aloo paratha offer is still there".
She asked him smilingly.

Nischay: "Umm thanks a lot for asking and for dinner , Manisha?" He said looking towards Manisha :" I really want to try your egg bhurji.  I used to see on t.v you guys enjoying it. So I wanna eat that in dinner."

Jiya forced a smile and Abhishek was seeing her meanwhile our Manisha stood up excitedly and said: "Done g. You know what Abhishek, Elvish and Aashiqa love it and hope you also like it."

Nischay: "I hope too."
Jiya: "OK then egg bhurji it is , by the way are you allergic to onion or garlic?"

Manisha: "Oh yes I forgot to ask that."
Abhishek: "No no he is fine with both of them."
Nischay nodded and said: "Its fine but I am allergic to soap  , so please take care of that."

Jiya laughed and hide her face in her hands while Abhishek laughed patting his brother's back and Manisha also giggled while saying:" Good one Nischay."

Manisha: "OK guys I am going to prepare egg bhurji."
Nischay: "Oh wait let me join you."
Manisha: "No Nischay g , you are the guest so you only sit here and enjoy with your brother."

She said looking towards Abhishek who was also gazing her.
Nischay: "Is that so? Ok then let me watch you cooking."
Manisha nodded smilingly.
Abhishek: "Dekh le bhai tujhe garmi to ni lge gi na ?"
( Make sure brother , you won't feel hot?)

It seems like Abhishek do not want him to go to the Kitchen or with someone else...
Nischay shrugged his shoulder and replied:" It's all OK bro."

He stood up and wrapped his arm around Manisha's neck and as a reflex action,  Manisha also wrapped her arm around his back and went towards Kitchen.

"2 idiots" , mumbled Abhishek.

Jiya also stood up to go towards Kitchen.

In the living area  , Pooja ji was sitting with Babika and Avinash. They all saw Nischay coming with Manisha so Pooja ji stopped them and asked Nischay to join them.
Nischay went towards them and stood there.

He was intentionally avoiding them , because he doesn't like them.
They all are just full of manipulation and fakeness.
While Manisha came into the kitchen , tied her head into a tight bun and pinned her dupatta ( scarf) onto her shoulder and started arranging the things required for egg bhurji.

She was taking out the ingredients,  while thinking about Nischay.

Manisha's POV:
Really , some people are just amazing. Nischay is just like Abhishek,  good and positive. He is such a pure soul. But don't know why Abhishek is behaving wired today.

She took frying pan and other things out while thinking.
On the other hand , in the bathroom area , Abhishek after coming out of bathroom washed his face and stood infornt of the mirror with neutral expressions but widened his eyes after remembering something and moved fastly towards the kitchen.

Here in the living area , Pooja ji and all other contestents were present there except Abhisha.
Pooja ji was lecturing Nischay about her life , his life and he was just controlling himself to not snap on her face and state some heavy facts onto her face  , right now.

Manisha was kneading the dough as she thought to make parathas too.
But her her hairs are not helping her much. Some layers of it are continuously coming onto her face.

Her dough was almost ready but suddenly her hair bun got opened as she was constantly moving her head and shoulders. She sighted in irritation as her hands are also dirty.
She made the cutest irritated expressions while Abhishek came and tied her hair in a silver colour clip.

Manisha gazed him with affection while his hands were still holding the ends of her hair they were having an eye lock.....this is when a voice startled them ,

"Abbu..!"

To be continued...

             ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !
How's the 2nd part of the ss?  Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Also please tell me the length of this ss ..... like ,

3 parts???  Or 4 parts ????

Ba bye !
A.