Maine tera naam Dil rakh diya❤

On the request of one of my readers.

.

.

.

Mene tera naam Dil rakh diya( I have named you as my heart)

Scene starts from the announcement of Big boss : "Contestants , now this big boss house will turn into a radio station for sometime. A radio station at which different songs will be played and you all have to listen them and at the end you all have to dedicate the songs to the other contestents. In the end the contestent that will be having more songs will be saved for the nomination this week."

All nodded and went to do their routine work.

The first song which began was 'Ham pagal nahi hain bhaiya hamara dimag kharab ha.'
( we are not idiot our brain is mad)

On this song Elvish and Avinash performed some crazy moves.

The second song which began was 'Tu cheez bari ha mast.'
(You are awesome.)

On this song Babika and Manisha danced like mad people while all laughed seeing them.

The third song which began was 'Dil dooba.'
( My heart sanked.)
On this masterpiece Abhishek , Manisha and Elvish danced their heart out.

After this song ended , big boss made an announcement: "You all have 1 hour break and after that , task will be continued.

All nodded and began to prepare lunch as it was lunch time.

Avinash and Falak were preparing lunch and Pooja was sitting on the chair in fornt of them.
Meanwhile Manisha was helping them.

In the Lawn , Jiya , Babika ,Abhishek and Elvish were doing dance practice as the day after tomorrow,  they have to perform on weekend ka vaar.

Jiya was paired up with Abhishek.
Babika with Elvish.
Manisha with Jad.
And Falak with Avinash.

In Lawn:

Abhishek: "Yaar ( buddy) Jiya let's go inside I am hungry we will also do practice in night with Jad and Avinash."

Elvish after listening him: "Yes yes yes , we will do it later " and was about to go inside when Babika grabbed his arm and said: "No way you are so bad in couple dance you have to do alot of practice with me. You can't go."

Jiya: "True and Abhishek we will practice with them , I am getting bore and we also need practice na."

Abhishek sighted and agreed.

They both started doing couple dance while Elvish was just doing fun and making Babika laugh.
In the climax of Abhishek and Jiya's performance , it was a step where Abhishek has to put ring in Jiya's finger.
He suggested that he will put it in her finger when she was facing him , her back it will look good but Babika interrupted them by saying: "No you should make her wear while looking in her eyes , it will look awesome."

Jiya nodded while Abhishek just wanted to smash her head with something. He was feeling so hungry. He just wanted this practice session to end as soon as possible so he hurriedly put ring in her finger but she interrupted him : "No I think you should keen down and then made me wear a ring ok?"

He instantly nodded and made her wear the ring on getting on his knees.
He finally sighted in relief and went to bathroom area as he was literally feeling exhausted by the practice session.

But what he didn't noticed was that him getting on his knees and making her wear the ring was witnessed by Manisha.
She was coming in the Lawn to pick her water bottle but halted in her way after watching him on his knees for Jiya.