3). Anika

ANIKA

I snapped out of the memory and saw it again to make sure that I didn't misread it.

Zanesterling21:
Hi Anika, thank you so much for your kind words. It was the hardwork of the whole team for making this series as successful as it is today.

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. I was not expecting someone to shower 'Ryan' with this much love, so much so as to write me this heartwarming text and dedicating a bollywood song for my eyes.

Well for my 'eyes', I think you should thank my mother. I inherited these 'captivating eyes', as you called them, from her.

Don't worry, I will sure let the director know to give my eyes less screentime from this time onwards, so that you could focus on the main story *wink face emoji*.

P.S.- I need the link for that bollywood song you dedicated.
P.P.S.- Also, can you tell me what it means?
P.P.P.S- Also, can you accept my follow request.

"OH MY GOD," I said after reading the text for the third time.

What do I do? I never thought that he would actually reply to me. Should I reply back.

Of course, you should, it's rude to not reply.

But what will I even say?

Just answer like you will to any other person. He is not an alien.

But he is a famous star. What if I said something annoying or embarrassing?

Great! Now, I'm fighting with my inner voice. You are going insane Ika.

I took a deep breath. After accepting his friend request, I started typing.

Anikaver09:
Hi, I sent you that message thinking you will never answer back. But you did and now I really don't know what to say.

About that song, I'm sending you the link for it with its English meaning. So, you will have no problem in understanding it.

Also, I know you are not gonna say anything about this or your eyes to your director. You are just teasing me. Aren't you?

P.S.- I have accepted your follow request, but I must warn you I'm not that pretty or interesting. My life is pretty boring compared to yours.

After sending the message, I left my phone in my room and went to the kitchen in search of food.

I'm not that hungry. So, I guess I'll just make some instant noodles. Ayla said she is doing a double shift in the restaurant today, so she'll be home late.

I wonder how she'll react to this news.

'ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? You sneaky bitch. Why didn't you tell me? Why is he messaging you? I think he's interested in you.'

I chuckled imagining. Yeah, something like that.

After making my noodles, I settled in front of the television and started scrolling. I decided to rewatch 'Jab We Met', one of my favorite Bollywood movies.

When I first made Ayla watch it, she came to the conclusion that she is Geet herself. I totally agree with her. She has every quality of Geet.

Talking too much (even with strangers), not giving a shit about 'what other people will think?', constantly getting herself in trouble and the most important one, being a badass, sarcastic queen.

If she wants, she can make anyone lose their shit.

After finishing my noodles. I turned the TV off and went back to my room. I plopped down on the bed and saw a notification from Instagram again.

He wouldn't have answered so soon, would he?

Wow, he sure is fast.

zanesterling21:
Thank you for sending me the entire song, it's really melodious. This is now my new favorite song. But I think this song will suit you more than me.

No one's life is boring, and I know for a fact that you're a dancer (saw on your Insta videos and highlights). So, yours is definitely not boring.

I want to talk to you more, get to know you. If you feel the same, I'm giving you my number, call me or text me, whatever you are comfortable with. I'll be waiting.

P.S.- Your elegance, ruled everything. I was mesmerized by your dance. I loved it.

He saw my dance and he loved it and he wants me to contact him.

He left the ball in my court. Now the question is, should I take the throw?