One

A/N: This story is only for girls (and boys) with color blindness

A/N: This story is only for girls (and boys) with color blindness. Red flags galore. But we don't see them. Do we? 🫣🤫🤭

"Just one more time, doll," August growls from between Cassidy's legs as she whimpers. She had been on her back for more than an hour, laid subject to the constant lashing of August's tongue. He enjoyed the long slow torture of her pussy, eliciting as many orgasms as he could in their allotted time together.

"Sir... please," she pleads softly, every inch of her body on high alert from overstimulation as August buries his face once more between her legs. His long thick fingers dig into the flesh of her thighs, keeping her place as he feasted. The only thing she could do was whimper and moan incoherently.

August moaned against her soaking pussy, shoving two fingers into her, thrusting just as he felt her clench tightly around them. He had lost count of the orgasms since she entered the hotel room. But now his cock was aching and throbbing painfully, hanging heavy between his legs. Now it was his turn to get what he paid for.

Cassidy squeals as August pulls away abruptly, turning her onto her stomach, his hand between her shoulder blades. He kept her pinned against the bed as he grabbed her waist with his other hand, pulling her pussy up to him as he thrust hard into her. They both gasped out loud as he buried himself, his balls slapping hard against her already sensitive clit.

August groans, pausing for a moment at the feel of her pussy that was on fire from the assault of his tongue. "God you're so fucking tight, doll." He reached his hand around her, grabbing her throat as he pulled her body up against his. "You know why I call you doll, don't you?" He growls into her ear as she rests her head back against his shoulder, thankful for his strong arms holding her up.

"No, sir," she whimpers out, gasping as he bites her shoulder.

"Because..." he grunts, pulling her down harder onto his cock, "you are my little rag doll to do with as I please. Aren't you?"

"God yes... please don't stop," she begs loudly as she feels another orgasm approaching. She knew he wouldn't let her come again though until he was ready. And it had been a few weeks since they were able to make time for each other. He was by far her roughest client, but only in all the best ways. He used her as he wished, but always made sure to take care of her before and after. He was her favorite client so she always made time for him whenever he asked. She could tell he was extra stressed since the last time by the way he treated her.

She grunted as he pushed her back down onto the bed once more, grabbing her auburn hair in his hand. He yanked on it, eliciting a yelp as he dragged her chin up, his other hand firmly on her lower back. He straddled her, his thighs keeping hers pressed firmly together as he drilled into her over and over again.

Cassidy can only clutch onto the bedsheets, gasping at the pounding. Her eyes flutter back, head fuzzy as the room fills with the sound of August's grunts. She knew by the sounds and the pressure of his pelvis thrusting into hers that he was close.

"Let's go, doll. I know I said last time was the last time. But this is the last time. I promise." He chuckles at the sound of her whimpering as he pushed her to the edge. Sweat drips down his brow as he releases her hair to grab a tight hold of her hips in his hands. He drags her hips back to his, slamming into her as she gasps and he knows he has her. It doesn't take much longer before he hears her moaning out, her voice hoarse as her mewling is barely coherent. He feels the last orgasm claim her, her face buried in the pillow under her. Her pussy tightened around his cock, squeezing and milking him as he grunted, thrusting one last time into her hard as he emptied himself into her, filling her with his cum.

Cassidy groans, out of breath and drenched in sweat as she feels August lay a trail of kisses along her spine before pushing off the bed. She turns her head toward the bathroom as she hears the water running. He was a creature of habit, even if the sex was never the same, the aftercare always was. He left her to lay in her sweat, his cum leaking out of her as she tried to catch her breath while he showered. Once he finished, he wrapped a towel around his waist and entered the bedroom to carry her to the bathtub.

August watched her sink into the warm water, the lavender-scented bubbles covering her body. He moved to kneel behind her head, braiding her hair out of her face before pinning it on her head to keep it out of the water. He presses a few kisses to her shoulder before taking a seat beside the tub as she smiled back at him. They had been keeping up this arrangement now for more than 9 months. He was thankful to have found her. Before her, he hadn't had a sex life for years. His wife was no longer interested in sex and he was no longer interested in her in general.

Cassidy sat up, pulling her knees to her chest as she rested her chin on his knee. "Feel better?"

"Oh yeah," he chuckles, leaning forward to seal his mouth over hers. He pulls away after a long kiss with a sigh. "I want to tattoo 'mine' just above your pussy so everyone else knows who you belong to."

She giggles, raking her teeth along her lower lip. "I'm not sure my boyfriend would like that much."

August growled as she watched his demeanor change. The one rule he had was to not talk about any other men when she was with him. It was only her and him, no one else.

She thinks he's going to reprimand her, instead, she watches him get up to disappear into the bedroom before coming back with a small blue box. "What is that?"

"This," he holds up the box with a smirk as he sits on the floor beside the tub once more, "is your Christmas present."

"You got me a gift?!" Some of her other clients were soft and liked to buy her gifts frequently. But not her Sir. He wanted sex, a release. Nothing else. She took the box happily as he watched her hesitantly.

August placed his hand on the box before she could open it and she looked up at him confused. "Before you open it, I... Merry Christmas, Candy."

She preened, kissing him before opening the box. Inside was a diamond-encrusted heart pendant that she knew was expensive. "Sir... it's beautiful!"

"You like it? Truth be told, it's been a long time since I've bought jewelry." He takes the necklace from her, moving to kneel behind her head once more.

"It's perfect. Thank you." She grins as he clasps the necklace, pressing a kiss to the back of her neck before moving to press one against her cheek.

He stands up, clearing his throat as he looked down on her with a sigh. He placed his strict mask back on. "You know the drill, stay as long as you like, doll. I'll be seeing you soon. I hope you have a good Christmas and New Year."

"Thank you," she smiles in response, standing up as he offered her his hand to help her out of the tub. She lifted her chin up, silently asking for one last kiss as he obliged, pulling her body against his to press a hard kiss to her lips. "Don't keep me waiting for too long," she whispers when she pulls away, eliciting a small smile from him.

"You know I won't."