Twenty-Eight

Cassidy was thoroughly perplexed as Brady pulled into the driveway of a large three-story townhouse instead of August's usual hotel. Her curiosity couldn't be contained any longer, and she voiced her confusion as Brady opened her car door and offered his hand.

"What are we doing here?" she inquired, gazing at the elegant townhouse.

Brady maintained his air of mystery, offering a small smile. "Now, Ms. Turner, have you learned nothing today?"

Cassidy chuckled, finding the secrecy amusing as he gathered her belongings and led her up the stairs to the townhouse's porch. As she stepped onto the porch, Brady took a key from his pocket, hinting at her earlier directive not to ask questions.

She couldn't resist a lighthearted jab. "So, is the 'no questions' thing because you don't like to talk, or is it August?"

Brady's smirk confirmed her assumption, and Cassidy nodded in understanding.

"August... I got it."

He unlocked the door and ushered her inside, placing her things on the entryway table and handing her the key. "This is for you. Have a good night."

"Thank you, Brady," she replied, setting the key next to her purse as he left, closing the door behind him. Cassidy took a moment to admire her surroundings, realizing this townhouse was part of the elaborate surprise August had planned for her.

"August?" she called out as she glanced up the stairs, where she noticed a soft light emanating. There was no immediate response, only the gentle strains of music drifting down the stairs. Cassidy slipped off her shoes and began to ascend cautiously. On the second landing, small flameless candles lined the staircase leading to the third floor, and the music grew louder.

As Cassidy approached, each step guided by the flickering candlelight, she pushed the bedroom door open to find more candles scattered around the room. August sat on a large chair in the corner near the window, wearing only boxers. His voice, a low and lustful baritone, greeted her.

"Hello, baby girl..."

Cassidy smiled, letting a playful note enter her voice. "Should I start to call you daddy?"

August chuckled and shook his head, raising a hand to halt her approach. "Probably not a good idea. Kinda weirds me out with Simon still calling me that."

She giggled softly, nodding as she stopped a few feet in front of him. "I'll just stick with sir then."

"That would be wise. Is your toy still in?" August inquired, his eyes twinkling with desire. She nodded again, squirming slightly and he issued his next command. "Go to the bathroom and take it out, then come back here, stand in the same spot, and drop your dress to the ground..."

Cassidy followed his instructions, disappearing into the bathroom and returning to her designated spot, now clad only in the black panties. August's gaze traveled down the creamy expanse of her neck to her chest, where her aroused nipples stood taut like pebbles.

"Did you have a good day?" he asked as she stood before him, the room filled with a sultry ambiance.

"The best... where are we?" Cassidy inquired, curiosity gleaming in her eyes.

August ignored her question as he grinned widely and beckoned her to him with his finger. When she was close enough, he pulled her into his lap, her back pressed against his chest. "You were a naughty girl, weren't you? Coming without my permission..."

Cassidy whimpered as August wrapped one arm around her, keeping her body firmly pressed against his as his free hand traveled down her stomach. He slipped his hand into panties, a small growl escaping his throat as he reached her wetness.