Fourteen

Cassidy woke up in the morning nestled between August's warm body and the soft snoring of Lloyd behind her. She shifted closer to August, his chest rising and falling rhythmically as he lay awake, staring at the ceiling. His eyes turned to her as she moved, and he greeted her with a soft, "Good morning."

Her voice was soft and contemplative as she asked a question that had been gnawing at her since the night they met at his Christmas party. "Why are you married if you just cheat on your wife with me... and other women?" The idea of being the 'other woman' bothered her more than she cared to admit. She had always known that most of her clients were married, but with August, it felt different, and it stirred feelings of jealousy she hadn't experienced before.

August turned to look at her, his expression thoughtful. "It's a marriage of convenience," he explained, his voice equally quiet. "I married her for the sake of my son. I grew up with divorced parents, always being shuffled around, and I didn't want that for my child."

"So you have an open relationship?" Cassidy probed, trying to understand the dynamics of his marriage.

August let out a low, somewhat ironic chuckle. "More like a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy. We didn't bother with a prenup, and if I left her, she'd get half of everything. So..." He trailed off, the complexity of his situation evident in his eyes.

Cassidy continued to press, her tone tinged with a mix of concern and curiosity. "So, you choose to stay and sleep around with other women? Do you really think that's a healthier environment for your son than just splitting up?"

August's jaw clenched, a sign that he was growing uncomfortable with the conversation. He shook his head slightly. "My son is not your concern. Now," he changed the subject swiftly, pulling her on top of him. She straddled him, her bare skin brushing against his, sending a shiver down both their spines. "Why do you ask? Are you jealous?"

Cassidy scoffed playfully, her hips beginning to move against his. "Jealous? Why on earth would I be?"

"Because there is something here between us, doll... That's why you should stop seeing all other clients and let me take care of you."

"Oh?" She teased his cock, now hard under her with her hands on his chest. "Are you jealous?"

"Fuck yes I am," he admitted freely, grabbing her hips as he glided her pussy over him. "I want you all to myself. Lloyd is lucky he's my friend, or else I would have killed him last night." He reached down between them and grabbed the base of his cock to tease her entrance. "Now tell me you're jealous, doll."

Cassidy could feel the heat building between them as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock, but he halted her descent with a firm grip.

"You can't deny it, Cassidy," August whispered, his voice a blend of desire and challenge that sent shivers down her spine.

"I'm not..." Her voice trembled as he guided her down onto his cock, a moan escaping her lips as pleasure surged through her.

"Liar." August's grip on her hips tightened as he continued to orchestrate their passionate rhythm. He drew closer, his heated breath tantalizing her ear. "Tell me you're jealous, Cassidy."

"August..." Her resistance crumbled with each commanding thrust, her voice reduced to a needy whimper as she surrendered to his dominance.

"Say it," he demanded, his tone thick with possessiveness and lust.

Cassidy's body undulated with pleasure as she rode August with increasing fervor. His words stoked the fire of her longing, and she felt her climax edging ever closer. "Yes," she gasped, her voice heavy with desire. "I'm jealous, August. I want you all to myself."