Twenty-Four

August returned to his suite, noticing the disorder in the entryway. Cassidy's shoes, jacket, and school materials were scattered haphazardly, an unusual sight for her. Concerned, he called out for her but received no response. Following the trail of her belongings, he made his way to the bedroom, where he found her clothes strewn on the floor and Cassidy curled up in the middle of the bed, wearing one of his button-down shirts.

Worried and filled with care, he quickly shed his own clothes and crawled into bed beside her, wearing only his underwear and a t-shirt. Gently, he pulled her close, holding her in his strong embrace. "Baby girl, what happened?" he asked, his voice soft and comforting.

Cassidy nuzzled into his chest, finding solace in his warmth and the security of his arms. She spoke softly, her voice filled with sadness, "Auggie? I'm sorry I came here without asking first."

He reassured her, "Don't worry about it. You're welcome here whenever you want. Are you okay?"

She shook her head, her tears still flowing as August continued to stroke her hair, his lips pressing a loving kiss to the top of her head. "He sent the video to everyone's student email at the school. How did he do that? Why?"

August's jaw clenched with anger at the thought of Joe's cruelty. "Because he's a prick. I promise he won't get away with this. I'm already working on it," he promised her. Gently, he rolled her onto her back, gazing at her tear-stained cheeks with a mixture of concern and determination.

"Auggie..." she breathed just before his lips found hers. He peppered kisses all over her face before pressing them once more to her lips, cradling her body tightly against his.

"Let me love you," he whispered, leaning back to remove his shirt, pulling it over his head, and tossing it away. Pressing kisses along her jaw and down her neck, she whimpered softly under him as he began to slowly undo the buttons of her shirt. Inching downward, his lips lingered on the side of her neck before brushing the curves of her breasts. "Shh, baby," he comforted as he moved downward, lightly kissing her skin and stroking her body with gentle caresses.

Her shirt joined his on the floor as he continued downward, gently teasing her skin with his fingers. His lips lingered on the smooth flesh of her abdomen before continuing lower, finding the lacy edge of her panties. With gentle strokes, he teased her skin with his fingertips, increasing the intensity of the stimulation with each touch. Cassidy writhed beneath him, unable to remain still. She gripped his forearms with tight hands, clutching at him.

He hooked his fingers into the band of her panties, pulling them down achingly slow, leaving her completely bare under him. She gasped loudly, almost painfully, and moaned in anticipation. Quickly, he shed his own underwear and settled between her legs, his cock pressed between her thighs. As his fingers traced the folds of her pussy, her moans became louder, and she bit her lip. "Auggie," she moaned, bucking her hips up, craving for more contact.

He reached down, sliding two fingers inside of her as he kissed her lips, his tongue teasing hers. Her mouth opened in pleasure, accepting his probing tongue as she wrapped her legs around his waist, begging for more contact. Suddenly, his fingers pulled away, causing Cassidy to moan in disappointment. His hands wrapped around her thighs, pushing her legs farther apart as he pressed his throbbing cock against her.

"Shhh," he whispered, leaning over her, breathing heavily, "I'm going to make love to you Cassidy." He leaned down and lightly kissed her lips, eliciting another gasp from her lips as he slid into her warm, wet depths. Slowly, he thrust upward, feeling the slick walls of her pussy squeeze him tightly. She groaned and bucked her hips upward, wrapping her legs around his waist, grinding herself against him.

Gently, he increased his pace, sliding deeper inside of her with every thrust. Each movement brought her closer to orgasm, building the tension within her. A single stroke was all it took to send her spiraling over the edge. As she clung to him desperately, moaning and panting, he pushed himself as deep as he could, withdrawing slightly, then plunging forward again.

As their orgasms peaked, he buried himself deeply inside of her, pulsating within her, until finally, they collapsed together in exhaustion, wrapped tightly in each other's arms. August asked softly, breaking the comfortable silence that had enveloped them for a few minutes, "Feel a little better?"

Cassidy gazed up at him with a smile that radiated gratitude and affection. "Yes... you've never been so gentle before."

August chuckled at her words, his fingers tenderly stroking her hair as he replied, "I know. I wanted to make love with my Cassidy. Not just have sex with my Doll." He leaned down to kiss her lips sweetly, conveying his affection and his desire to treat her with the love and respect she deserved. Then, he rolled her onto her back before standing up. "Are you hungry?" he inquired, concern still evident in his eyes.

Cassidy nodded slightly, drawing the blanket up to her chin with a contented smile. "Yes."

"Alright, love. I'll get us something to eat. You stay there," August assured her. He leaned in to plant a loving kiss on the top of her head before turning to leave the bedroom, closing the door gently behind him.

***

Cassidy woke up in the dimly lit bedroom, still in the same spot where August had left her. Glancing at the clock, she realized it was past midnight, and August was nowhere to be seen.

"Auggie?" she called out softly, her voice filled with sleep. She got up from the bed, slipping into August's oversized t-shirt, and ventured out of the bedroom. The rest of the suite was also dimly lit, and she eventually found August sitting at a desk in front of a large window overlooking the city. He was completely absorbed in his work, with lines of code displayed on his laptop screen.

She walked past a cold burger on the table and approached August, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Hey, I guess I fell asleep," she said, her voice laced with sleepiness.

August chuckled, pausing his typing and placing his hands over her arms. "Yeah, I didn't want to disturb you. Your burger is probably cold now. You can order more food if you like."

"I'll eat the cold burger, Auggie. It's fine," Cassidy replied, her arms still around him. "What are you doing?"

He gently pulled her arms around him and turned his chair to face her, drawing her onto his lap as she giggled softly. "So, you know that computers run on code, right?" he began. Feeling her nod against his chest, he continued, "Pictures and videos contain unique code as well. With Lloyd's help, I was able to reverse-trace the code of the video Joe sent to the students at your college. I deleted it from their emails, so they won't be able to find them. I can't do anything about the ones that saved it to their devices, but I was able to at least wipe it from the internet."

"You can do that?!" Cassidy asked in amazement.

August laughed, nodding as he held her face in his hands. "If you have the right software, which Lloyd helped me with, and you have the right skills, which I do, you can do anything."

"Thank you, August," Cassidy said, her gratitude evident as she kissed him passionately.

He groaned softly, reciprocating her kiss until he heard her stomach growl. August reluctantly pulled away with a laugh, placing her back on her feet beside him. "Eat. I have a few things to finish up on the computer, and then I'll come to bed."

"Yes, sir," Cassidy playfully replied, kissing his cheek before turning away, squealing as he smacked her ass. She giggled and took a seat at the small table to eat the cold burger he had saved for her.