Thirty-Four

August beamed as he watched Cassidy confidently stride across the stage during her graduation, ready to receive her diploma. Her face lit up with a smile as she briefly glanced toward him and Simon, finding their proud expressions. Simon, bubbling with excitement, grabbed August's hand, diverting his attention to the beaming boy with a chuckle.

After the ceremony, Cassidy's cheeks ached from the constant smile as she saw August and Simon approaching her. The idea of having them by her side on her graduation day had felt like an impossible dream a few months ago. She knelt down as they reached her, and Simon eagerly launched himself into her arms.

"Congratulations, Cassie!" Simon handed her a rose, a beaming smile on his face as Cassidy reciprocated with one for him.

"Thank you, Simon!" She planted a kiss on his cheek, making him blush. After rising to her feet, she accepted a warm embrace from August.

"I'm proud of you, baby girl." August's voice lowered, his lips brushing against her ear, sending a delightful shiver down her spine. "I have a present for you later."

She bit her lip, pulling away from him with a grin, catching the mischievous wink that set a spark of anticipation through her. "I can't wait..."

***

August hesitated outside the bedroom door, having just put Simon to bed. Soft giggles wafted from behind the door. He entered to find Cassidy standing in the room, phone to her ear, facing the bed. Closing the door, he approached, curious about what had her attention.

"Yes, he's here."

A low growl rumbled from August as Cassidy moved, revealing a massive canvas on the bed. Ignoring her stifled giggles, he stared at the painting displayed before him.

"I don't think he likes it," Cassidy giggled, trying to muffle her amusement with her hand.

August snatched the painting, depicting a naked Lloyd with a smirk, while Cassidy, unmistakably portrayed, knelt before him with his cock in her mouth. "Fucker." He threw the painting into the closet, slamming the door, before seizing the phone from Cassidy. "What were you doing in my house, Lloyd?"

'Aww, don't be so sensitive, big guy. I wanted to leave Cassidy's graduation gift. Do you like it?'

"Step foot inside my house again, and I'll kill you," August threatened, catching Cassidy dropping her dress to the ground, a distracting move as Lloyd laughed.

'Nah. My pumpkin spice would never let yo--"

August cut the call, tossing the phone onto the nearest dresser, his focus still on Cassidy. "You think this is funny, do you? You with your mouth someone else's cock?"

Cassidy tried her best to keep her face straight as she placed her hands obediently behind her back, pushing her breasts out. The small action did not go unnoticed by August as his eyes momentarily dipped down to where her nipples were pebbled under the cool air and he began to undress. "Of course not..." she responded, pulling her lip into her mouth as she bit down to keep herself from laughing.

A growl once more erupted from his chest as he dropped his pants with his underwear to the ground, standing fully bare and erect in front of her. "I was planning on going easy on you tonight. But now I feel like you might need a punishment." He smiled as she didn't respond and he reached out to grab her hair on the back of her head in his hand. He pulled it hard enough to force her head back, a wicked grin playing on her face. He chuckled, his cock pressing against her belly as he crushed his mouth against hers.

Sliding his tongue into her mouth, he forced her to open wider, his free hand cupping her breast as he nipped and suckled at her bottom lip. She gasped as he pulled on her nipple, pushing out her chest to him, begging for more. As she slid her hand between their bodies, searching for his cock, she moaned loudly as he broke away from her mouth.

"Stop teasing me," she breathed as he pushed her hand away from him.

He chuckled and nodded, moving to toss her onto the bed as she giggled, smirking up at him from her back. A flutter of excitement raced through her stomach as he stepped closer to the bed. He climbed onto the bed without a word and grabbed her thighs, pulling them apart. She whimpered as he spread her legs, settling between them. "Are you ready, doll?"

She doesn't get a response out before he grabs her legs and places them over his shoulders, plunging his cock into her. Her eyes fall back in her head as a gasped moan escaped her chest. She whimpered as his cock stretched her pussy, not slowing down as he continued to move into her. "Please..."

He released a laugh as he increased his pace, picking up speed as her nails dug into the bed. "Quiet," he demanded softly, quickly turning her onto her stomach as he straddled her legs. Keeping her legs pinned together, he thrust back into her hard, burying his face in her neck as she bucked beneath him, her tight pussy milking his cock. "I need you to fucking come for me."

Her body jerked forward, giving in to the demand as she panted breathlessly, the pleasure rushing through her as he continued to fuck her with quick jabs. Her climax seemed to last forever, gripping him hard before he slowed, causing her to gasp in disappointment. She whimpered as he withdrew, sliding off her, his cock slipping from her pussy.

She rolled onto her back as he grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth onto his cock as he slipped it deep into her throat, groaning as she began to suck it eagerly. "That's right, doll, suck my cock." He growled as she greedily took him into her mouth, his jaw clenching as he fucked her face. He plunged his cock into her throat, feeling it constricting around him as he felt his balls draw up. He cried out, biting his lip to stifle himself as he filled her mouth with his cum, grunting as she continued to suck out every last drop.

Pulling away from her with a satisfied sigh, he rolled onto his back beside her, running his fingers through her hair as she relaxed next to him. "What do you say?" He teased, rubbing his fingers over her cheek.

"Thank you?" She giggled as he smirked and she rested against his chest. "As much as I love sweating with you, I thought I had an actual present..."

August laughed, rolling over to grab a box from his nightstand. He sat up and handed her the light blue box as she squealed, sitting up beside him. "This is your actual gift."

She grinned, tilting her chin up to him as he pressed a kiss on her lips. "You know I don't care about this stuff. But I admit, I'm getting used to being spoiled..."

He chuckled, gesturing to the box in her hands. "I know. I love to spoil you, Cass. I love you."

"I love you too, Auggie." She leaned against him as she opened the box to display a dainty diamond bracelet. "It's beautiful!"

"I know. Just like you..."

She rolled her eyes and set the box on her nightstand before turning back to him. She cuddled up to his side once more, gazing up at him. "Can we go again?"

August laughed, rolling to pin her onto her back. "You sure you can handle me?"

She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him on top of her. "As if you ever need to ask me that..."