Thirty-Two

August entered the bedroom after putting Simon to bed to find Cassidy laying on the bed, naked. Her knees were bent with her hand between her legs. "Did I say you could touch yourself, doll?"

She giggled but didn't stop as she continued to rub her clit, moaning as she slipped her fingers inside, watching August undress. "Are you going to come over here and do something about it?"

August growled as he watched her quickly turn onto her hands and knees with her ass in the air for him. "You are insatiable," he whispered as he climbed onto the bed behind her. He rammed two fingers deep inside her wet pussy, thrusting a few times before pulling them out to lick off the juices. He leaned forward, licking her juices off her asshole and she cried out in pleasure.

"Mmmm... that feels good, babe."

He moaned, licking again before plunging his tongue into her tight hole. "Like that?" He teased, slipping another finger inside her as he fucked her ass with his tongue.

"God yes," she whimpered, pushing back against him before he released her abruptly.

He grabbed her waist and threw her onto her back on the bed. "You have to be quiet, doll." He slowly licked his way up her leg, kissing every inch of skin along the way. His tongue darted inside her soaking wet pussy as he worked his way toward her clit. "So wet..."

"Yes, August! Oh god... oh fuck!" He raised his head and groaned at the sight of her in ecstasy as he plunged his cock inside her. She squealed loudly as he picked up speed, fucking her faster and harder. "Gonna come so fucking hard..." She whimpered.

He slammed into her hard and stilled as he pressed his hand over her mouth just as he felt her body shake under him and her pussy tighten around his cock. "Fuck," he groaned out as she whimpered against his mouth, her hands gripping the blanket under her. "Good girl." He removed his hand and continued his movements with her pussy still pulsing around him.

His thrusting prolonged her orgasm as she whined and moaned, pulling his mouth down against hers. His tongue plunged into her mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging tightly to him. He moved his mouth down her throat to her collar bone. "Auggie..."

"Shhh... you want me to fill you with my cum, don't you baby girl?"

Her moans increased in volume, sending pleasure straight through to his cock. "Yes..." She purred as he trailed kisses down to her breasts, increasing his pace. "Please fill me..."

He bit her nipple lightly before sucking it into his mouth and biting down, sending waves of pleasure through her body. "Fucking hell, Cassidy," he grunted as she tensed around him. "Come for me again..."

Her breath came in short gasps as she fell limp underneath him and he felt his balls draw up tightly against his body as he exploded inside her. "Fuck," he hissed, collapsing on top of her, peppering her face with kisses before laying beside her and pulling her to his chest.

"I'm insatiable?" Cassidy teased as August laughed, kissing her shoulder as she pushed her ass back against him.

"Well, you're going to have to learn how to be quiet," he whispered, digging his teeth into her shoulder as she giggled.

"Yes, sir," she replied sweetly as she heard him chuckle and wrap his arms tighter around her.

***

August heard rustling on the bed behind him as he sat on the edge of the bed to put on his shoes. He smiled when he felt Cassidy kneel behind him and wrap her arms around him. He kissed her arm before pulling away to stand up. "I got to get Simon to school and get to work. Can you pick him up later? I will talk to the school when I get there and get you on the approved list. And I have emailed you everything you need to know."

"I can do that after class. Of course, Auggie." She leaned up and rested her hands on the lapels of his jacket with a smile. "And when will you be home?"

"I... am not really sure, actually. I will call you when I know more." He dragged his thumb along her lower lip as she sucked it into her mouth. He groaned, watching her roll her tongue around the digit before nibbling on it. His cock twitched in his slacks as he shook his head and pulled his hand away. "Naughty girl. Don't turn me on before I leave for work."

She giggled softly as he dipped down to kiss her before gently nudging her back onto the bed. "Going to join me?"

"No. Go back to sleep. I'll call you when I can. Have a good day, baby girl."

"Yes, sir," she retorted, smiling as he growled softly before turning to leave her alone in the bed.

***

Cassidy could hear Nate catching up with her in the hallway after her final class. "Hey, Nate. How are you?"

"I'm good," he smiled, his gaze tracing her features. "You look fantastic, Cassie. Happy..."

"I am," she affirmed, returning the smile with enthusiasm.

"New boyfriend, right?" He chuckled, and she simply shrugged as they exited the building together.

"Something like that. We've known each other for over a year. I guess you could say that it just became official, though..."

He laughed, giving a slight nod as he continued to accompany her towards her car, suddenly coming to a halt. "You have an Audi?"

Blushing, she unlocked the car and tossed her bag inside. "Um... yeah... My boyfriend—"

"Your boyfriend bought you an Audi?!"

"For my birthday, yeah," she confirmed, her nervousness evident as she bit her lip.

"Wow," he exclaimed. "Does he swing both ways?!"

Cassidy burst into laughter, shaking her head. "Sorry, but no. Maybe I'll let you drive it sometime, though."

"Deal! I'll catch you later, Cassie! We should hang out sometime."

"Sure," she agreed with a smile. "Might need a chaperone, though. My boyfriend gets kinda jealous..."

He chuckled, thinking she was joking until he saw the look on her face, raising his hands in a gesture of innocence. "Hey, I just want to be friends. I wanted that long before the cool car."

She laughed and playfully patted his arm. "I know. I've got to run. I'll see you, Nate."