Twenty-Seven

As the darkness settled outside, Cassidy made herself comfortable in the back of the limousine with the mysterious box on her lap. She quickly dialed August's number and couldn't hide her excitement as he answered promptly.

"August..."

"Hello, baby girl. Are you having a good day?" His voice carried warmth and affection.

"The best! Thank you so much! I have a box on my lap..." Cassidy tapped on it nervously, her anticipation growing with each passing second.

"That's right, put me on speaker and go ahead and open it."

Cassidy complied, setting the phone on speaker and placing it on the seat beside her. With eager fingers, she began to unveil the contents of the box, revealing a pink insertable vibrator. She couldn't hide her surprise as she examined it. "What is this?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

"It's a toy for us to play with. Press and hold the button on the bottom until the light begins to blink, and then insert it."

The idea sent shivers down her spine, and she hesitated. "I don't know about this."

"Do it. I can control it from my phone. Let me know when you have it in place."

Cassidy sighed, surrendering to the intrigue. She activated the toy, then pushed her panties aside and inserted it. The sensation of the vibrator against her most intimate areas made her gasp. "It's in," she confessed, feeling a light buzzing that caused her to jump slightly. "Fuck..."

August chuckled, playing with the intensity before turning it off again. "Good girl. We'll talk again very soon."

With a click, the call ended. Just then, the limousine came to a stop, and the back door swung open. Brady extended his hand to help Cassidy out.

"Thank you," she said gratefully, taking in the sight of the restaurant.

Brady nodded slightly and handed her a small black purse. Cassidy accepted it and placed her phone inside, discovering a set of AirPods as she did so.

"When you get to your seat, put in one of the AirPods and call Mr. Walker. Enjoy your dinner. I'll be waiting here for you."

"He's not dining with me?" Cassidy looked at Brady with confusion, but he remained silent, wearing a knowing smirk. She sighed, rolling her eyes slightly. "Right, you're not allowed to say anything. Thank you."

Once inside, Cassidy is led to a corner table in the back of the restaurant. The hostess smiled politely to her as she slid into the middle of the booth, "your waiter will be right with you."

"Thank you..." Cassidy pulled her phone out and popped an AirPod into her ear before calling August once more.

"Hello..."

"Auggie... we aren't having dinner together?" She asked nervously as the waiter came up to the table to pour her a glass of wine. She smiled up at the man, "menu?"

"Your food choices have already been made. I'll be right back with your appetizer."

She nodded as he rushed away before she could say anything. "August, what is going on?"

He laughs and she feels a low buzz between her legs, causing her to bite down on her lip to stifle a gasp. "You are having dinner... alone. And you are to keep me in your ear while I play with you. But you are not allowed to come until I say."

She whimpers slightly, squirming her seat as her eyes dart around the busy restaurant minding their business and enjoying their own dinners. A small moan escapes her before August turns off the toy, allowing her to relax slightly. "Auggie... this is mean."

He only laughs again, amused. "Is it? Or is it foreplay? You don't want to play with me? The choice is yours, baby girl. Stay there and continue to get pampered and eat your dinner. Or come home to me now. Brady is waiting for you whenever you are ready."

She thought for a moment, accepting an appetizer of scallops from her waiter with a smile. She grunted, resting her palm flat on the table as she felt August turn the toy on once more. Pleasure coursed through her as she whimpered out his name softly, met by a soft moan from August. "I'll play..."

"Good girl," he responded, turning the toy to a light buzz. It was just low enough to make her uncomfortable and keep a low level of pleasure pulsing through her, but not enough to send her over the edge. "Tell me what you're eating now."

"Scallops. They are delicious, Auggie..." She braced herself on the table just as the plate was taken away and pasta was set in front of her. August took the opportunity to play with her once more. The inserted toy pulsed inside her as it vibrated against her clit, causing her breathing to quicken and her head to fall back. "I-- I can't..."

Cassidy steps up from her table, stumbling slightly as she catches the gaze of a few other patrons. She ignores the looks and makes a beeline for the bathroom, thankful it's empty as she moans. "Auggie! I'm..."

"If you come, I'm going to have to punish you..." he growls through the phone as she tosses her clutch beside the sink before bracing herself on the counter.

She can't stop it as the orgasm rocks through her body and she bites her lip to suppress a moan so hard she draws blood. She lets out a long breath as the toy falls still and she glances up in the mirror, dabbing her lip with a paper towel. "Shit..."

August laughs. "Brady is waiting for you outside. Don't worry about the bill, just go to him."

"Yes sir." She managed to mumble, grabbing her clutch as the phone went dead. She found Brady waiting for her in front of the building, a knowing smirk on his face.

"Ma'am..." He held the door open for her as she blushed. "Don't worry, I've already got your food boxed up and in the front seat."

She shook her head with a giggle. "I guess he never expected me to last, did he?"

Brady only shrugged with a laugh and she rolled her eyes, climbing into the backseat of the limo once more.