Eight

The hotel room's darkness enveloped Cassidy as she entered, but her eyes adjusted enough to discern a figure seated in a chair at the corner. "Hi, I—"

"Silence," Lloyd's command cut her off, and she halted in her tracks. The backdrop of city lights framed him, casting a dim illumination on her before his gaze. A smile played on his lips as he leaned back. "Take off your coat, Candy."

She hesitated a brief moment of uncertainty, before following his instruction, draping her coat neatly on the dresser. Taking a tentative step forward, she sensed his gaze raking over her, clad in a delicate black nightie that had been concealed beneath the coat.

He observed the curves of her body, the graceful lines of her limbs, and the cascade of her long red hair over one shoulder. "Stay where you are and undress."

"This isn't usually the way things go."

Lloyd chuckled softly, noting her nervous fidgeting. "Perhaps not, but I am the one paying, am I not?" His raised eyebrow conveyed a sense of authority as he watched her pause momentarily before yielding. With her fingers hooked into the nightie's straps, she let them slide off her shoulders, allowing the fabric to pool around her feet. Lloyd shifted in his seat, his cock pressing uncomfortably against his slacks at the alluring sight of her in only black lace panties and black heels. "Continue. Keep the heels on."

As Cassidy let her panties fall to the floor, she inhaled sharply when Lloyd flicked on the lamp beside him, revealing his presence for the first time. He sat with a casual posture, his khaki pants and loafers contrasting his yellow polo. The tone of his voice during their phone conversation had made her apprehensive, fearing he might be much older and, well, less appealing. Yet, aside from the odd mustache clinging to his upper lip, he possessed a certain attractiveness. Likely in his late 30s or early 40s, he boasted striking blue eyes and a well-maintained physique. A satisfied smile tugged at the corner of her lips; he was someone she could work with, that much was certain.

"Now crawl to me..."

She laughed, thinking he was kidding as he tilted his head, his smile no longer apparent as she tensed. She struggled internally at the degrading act, bordering on things she was once forced to do before.

Lloyd watched her begin to zone out, eyes glazing over as she was transported to another time in her head, confirming some of his suspicions. "Look at me, pumpkin. Eyes on me."

She snapped her eyes back to Lloyd's at the nickname, watching him bring his hand up in front of him. He pointed to the ground as she fell to her knees, leaning over on her hands. She thought she would feel stupid crawling to him, instead, she felt sexy, maybe even empowered. She kept her eyes on his as they darkened, obviously turned on at watching her ass sway behind her as she made her way to him.

"Good girl," he offered as she reached him, leaning up on her knees as she rested her hands on her thighs.

She watched him pull off his shirt, tossing it onto the ground behind her as her eyes roamed over his chest and stomach. It confirmed her suspicions of him being fit, even displaying a healthy amount of hair as she began to get turned on.

He leaned forward, gripping her chin in his hand, hovering his face inches from hers. "Now, you keep your eyes on me and stay out of your head. You understand me?"

She blushes slightly, embarrassed at the feeling of him looking right through her as she nodded. "Yes."

He closed the distance to crush his mouth against hers, coaxing her into submission. His fingers traced along her jawline, grazing the side of her neck as she moaned into his mouth. "Good." He leaned back in his chair, basking in the authority he held over her. "Suck my cock."