Seventeen

Cassidy stirred awake to the sounds of activity emanating from the kitchen. She groaned, reluctantly dragging herself from the cozy warmth of her bed. As she shuffled into the kitchen, a delightful surprise greeted her - August, clad only in his underwear, was focused on preparing breakfast.

"Are you making me breakfast?" she inquired with a mixture of curiosity and appreciation.

August beamed at her, his eyes twinkling. He plated a serving of eggs and toast and presented it to her. "Indeed, I am."

A playful smile curled on her lips as she snaked her arms around him from behind, skimming her hands along his trim abdomen until they slipped under the waistband of his underwear. Her right hand ventured further, wrapping around his growing cock.

"Cass..." August sighed her name, pivoting to face her as he leaned against the counter. Her grin remained unabated.

She gracefully dropped to her knees before him, her mouth a breath away from his groin. He emitted a low, appreciative growl as he freed his cock from its confines.

"Fuck..." August groaned, tangling his fingers in her hair as he inched her face nearer to him. Her lips parted, ready to engulf him, and he responded by tilting his hips forward, thrusting into her mouth with fervor. "Fuck... Cassie... That feels so good..."

With a raspy breath, he withdrew his cock, releasing a rivulet of pre-cum that painted her lips and chin. "Taste me, doll..."

His command sent shivers of excitement down her spine. Her pulsating pussy begged for attention. Cassidy obligingly swiped her thumb over her lips, sampling the salty pre-cum.

"Mmm..." she purred, taking him back into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the sensitive tip.

August couldn't suppress his loud grunt, his hot cum flooding her mouth. She greedily swallowed every drop, her lips and tongue dancing down the length of his shaft before she leaned back on her heels.

"Good morning, doll..." August chuckled as Cassidy sported a triumphant smirk, wiping her chin clean with her thumb.

"Good morning, indeed. I think I like waking up to you," she murmured, resting her hands on his muscular chest and leaning up to claim a demanding, passionate kiss. August reciprocated eagerly, holding her close.

"Me too."

Yet, beneath the blissful morning atmosphere, a hint of doubt lingered in August's eyes as he handed her a plate. Cassidy picked up on it immediately. "What is it?"

"After finding out what happened to you, I'm worried I've been too rough with you..."

Cassidy let out a contemplative sigh, maintaining her gaze on him across the kitchen island. "Never. Really. It's not the same when I'm with you. I know that I am ultimately the one in control and that you would stop at any time if I asked."

"That is true. So what we do is okay?"

"It really is, Auggie. I promise."

August's shoulders visibly relaxed at her reassurance. He couldn't help but smile at her, his affection for her evident in his eyes. Before he could respond, a knock sounded on the door, prompting a loud groan from Cassidy as she stood up and August retreated to the bedroom.

She flung the door open, expecting Joe, but was surprised to find Lloyd in front of her. "Of course, you know where I live..."

"Yup." He leaned in, planting a soft kiss on her cheek, and then entered her apartment as she moved aside to let him in. "I came to check on you. See how you're doing."

"Did you kill him?" The words slipped out of her mouth more easily than she'd expected, and he responded with a sly grin while August emerged from the bedroom, fully dressed.

Lloyd pointed between her and August, feigning surprise. "Ah, I see... you guys had a party I wasn't invited to."

"A party of two," August stated firmly, giving Lloyd a pointed look before turning his attention to Cassidy. "I need to head home and shower before Sara gets back."

"Yeah, of course," Cassidy replied, shifting her gaze to Lloyd. "I want to talk to Lloyd about something anyways."

"Fine. We'll talk again soon. Maybe you could come to the zoo with Simon and me next weekend?"

She grinned widely up at him as he fiddled with the ends of her hair. "Really?"

August nodded, his gaze softening as he looked at her. "He's been asking about the pretty girl with orange hair from the New Year's party."

"I'd like that," she said with a smile, tilting her head slightly as she silently requested a parting kiss, which he gladly granted.

As August left, Cassidy turned to Lloyd, her tone shifting to something more serious. "Without going into details... did he suffer?"

"Absolutely," Lloyd replied without hesitation, leaning on the counter beside her. "What else?"

She took a deep breath, exhaling slowly before finally meeting his eyes directly. "I don't want to be involved, and I don't want to know anything. But can you..."

Lloyd watched as her gaze dropped to the side, his hand gently cupping her cheek. "Take care of your mother for you? Already on it."

"Thank you, Lloyd."

"Anything else I can do for you?" He gave her a sly wink, playfully nudging her shoulder, and her laughter filled the room as she shook her head.

"Not today."

"Fair enough. You have my number. Mr. Pink is always at your service, pumpkin spice. I'll see you around."

As the door closed behind Lloyd, Cassidy let out a sigh, feeling a weight lifting from her shoulders. While she might not have chosen this particular course of action, she couldn't deny the relief she felt knowing that August and Lloyd had taken it upon themselves to handle her stepfather.