Sunrise (1/2) 🔞

(Continuation of 'What If' :
      splitting the story since people prefer breaks this way so they don't drain on. )

🩷As always: dyslexic writer, pardon mistakes, feel free to point them out just reply to this paragraph so I can fix them, thank you guys! I appreciate the compliments. It takes me forever to get to comments cause of my anxiety but I will eventually. 🩷

________________________________________________

"Do you have to?"   It's no use even trying to push him away, hes simply too determined at this point

"Do you have to?"
   It's no use even trying to push him away, hes simply too determined at this point. Especially with his fangs leaving marks all over your neck.

"What?" He smiles so innocently as he looks down on you, and his longer hair falls against your shoulder. "—Can't have some fun while the baby's down?"

You push yourself up as best you can, and his nose barely touches the plastic of your mask.
    "I didn't say that, I just mean— do you have to be so pushy about it?"

"I'm being pushy?" His brow faintly arches with the confusion. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be."
Before you can even continue, he's already laid down on his back and grabbed for your hips - all too easily lifting you on top of him.
   "There, now you can do as you please. I won't argue."

He even grabs for the ends of your short dress, and perfectly flares it out to give you more room. He wouldn't dare lift it up, you've been too self conscious showing your belly since times ticking on their due date.
   30 weeks in, and the rest couldn't follow soon enough.

All he's ever wanted was to kiss it, hug it, cherish it — but you'd been far too touched out. At least he gave you some space after your first son was born, and now here you both are, in your outdoor hut — having Jake submissively deal with your sudden craving for him.

You move his queue to the floor as it laid across his chest, and place your palms there as you steady yourself.

He sits up a bit to help out, and holds his shaft for you as you slowly back onto him.

It's the biggest wave of relief when the first inch sinks in, and your hips have a mind of their own as you thrust against him.

He places his hand on your lower back, and draws small circles with his finger tips as you whimper and whine against him.

You try to bend your hand in a way to reach down, but it's awful difficult with the growing belly in your way. You may be carrying a bit smaller this time around, but it doesn't make much difference.

You can hear the way Jake lowly chuckles, and places your hand back down on his chest as he does the work for you. Your breath hitches as he moves his fingers to your front, and gives you the added stimulation you needed so badly.

"Better?" He teases, rubbing the smooth digits of his larger fingers against your swollen bud.

"Yes—" You almost angrily whimper out. "—Fuck."