Decisions 🔞

"I worry we're doing the wrong thing."    
     You softly speak as you brush out the ends of your hair, before setting the hairbrush on the nightstand.
"—Maybe getting a place to keep hidden is a bad idea. Maybe one of the other clans could take the kids, or—"

"Babe."
Jake cuts off your words before you can even begin to spiral. You've gone mad with ideas and what ifs ever since Niikeym mentioned overhearing the two of you days ago.
"I told you not to think about it right now."

You merely frown as he comes over and sets down his bow on the custom-made wall hook as he undresses his effects - starting to wind down the Avatar before he clocks out for the night.

He kneels at the floor by the bed, and gently kisses your forehead.
    "I'm getting awful tired." He whispers against your skin as he rubs his nose against your neck. "-how about we talk it over tomorrow?"

You merely sigh and place your hands on either side of his larger face, holding him against your chest.

With his ear pressed against your heart, he can hear the racing beat that typically accompanies your worries.

"I'm sorry." You can't help but mumble. "I'm just.. so.. stressed. I don't mean to overwhelm you. I know there's too much going on."

He pulls away a fair bit and glances up at you, his bright eyes shining with the bedside lamp.
"My baby needs to destress.. let others handle these burdens, too."

You're not entirely sure what hes up to now - even as he starts to stand and places his hands on your inner thighs.

"Jake?" You ask curiously, but he leaves your words hanging as he moves his hands under your knees and—-
    "—-Whoa." The air is knocked out of your lungs as you're pulled onto your back and left staring at the ceiling.

Jake places the soles of your feet on his chest, and sets his palms on the bed as he looks down on you with his braids falling forward.

Your knees push further apart as he closes in, and your lips lock together as he hums beautifully with the way you respond to easily.

He hooks one finger at the edge of your boxer-shorts and yanks it off without a second thought.

"You- sure- you don't-" He kisses you even harder as you start to speak between shorter pecks. "-change- human self-"

"Shh." He orders rather harshly.

It's like you blink and suddenly he has his head between your legs - his ears twitching away as he nibbles at your far too sensitive thighs.

At least his Avatar could handle you brushing your fingers through his hair and pulling out of habit - or how your legs fight to close when he fully shoves his larger tongue in once you're good and ready.

You clasp your hand over your mouth - struggling to keep quiet as he devours away like you're his last meal.

He stops for a breather, and the way he so roughly gasps for air with a raspy tone is the hottest sound you've heard all week.
   With one eyebrow cocked as he stares you down between your knees, you can't help but shyly turn away as he so sternly refused to break the gaze.

You sit up just enough so you can say something snarky, but he hardly gives you the chance to— already diving back in and pinning you to the bed.

It's becoming harder by the second as he pushes on, determined to give you what you've needed for so long — that your body hardly gives you much warning before your muscles tense up and the temperature rises between your legs.

He groans with a deep guttural growl in the back of this throat as you fist your hands right by his scalp.

You're able to hold back on the louder moans, but it's the shaky breathing and twitching legs that get you in the end as he slowly swipes his tongue.