PREFACE

Aadish Arya never needed, nor wanted her. This is just a pact for him. He is charming but don't be fooled by his looks because he is equally dangerous. Having inherited his father's business at the tender age of 21, he is now ruling the world at age of 27. After his parents failed marriage he swore off marriage. He knows how it kills the person from inside. He is everything you wouldn't want to mess with. The most dangerous man in the country, who wouldn't think twice before pulling the trigger.

Vanie Mehta is the sunshine. Even after the hell her family gave her she has always been optimistic and looked at the bright side. She is waiting for her prince charming to show up on a white horse and rescue her from herself and her family. And when she found out she is being married to her childhood crush, she has never been happier.

But what will she do when she finds out that she is just an unnecessary wife he never needed?

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        BOOK AESTHETIC

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOK TROPES

•Grumpy x sunshine
•Arranged Marriage
•Childhood crush
•Billionaire Romance
•MMC falls harder
•Forced proximity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note

            This story is a mere work of fiction.
Dear readers, this is my first book. It will not be perfect but I promise to deliver a thrilling and a great love story. I am open to positive criticism and please correct me kindly if I err. I am a strong believer of love and kindness, hence, any kind of hate will not be tolerated.
Feel free to review the story, but do not abuse it.
• I won't tolerate plagiarism. So, don't think of copying my work.
• I am a noob writer, so, guide me if i do something wrong.
• Be kind to the story, to characters and to everyone who will ever be a part of this story (including the readers).

**************THANK YOU****************