BONUS CHAPTERS AND MORE

THE UNNECESSARY ALLIANCE bonus chapters

I WILL POST ONE BONUS CHAPTER ON 29.07.24. It will be their anniversary 🥹.

Apart from that there will be total three more bonus chapters
•Wedding night
•Pregnancy announcement
•10 years later
If I feel the need I might end up adding 2 more bonus chapters, but 3 is the minimum number for it and 5 is the maximum.

When will they come out?

One will come out in July on their anniversary.

The other three chapters will come out with the edited version of the book. I still haven't finalised the date for its release, considering the book is still unedited, or the platform where it will be released. This information will be shared later on my Instagram and Wattpad.

What to expect from the edited version?

I plan on improving the storyline and polishing the book. There will be a few extra scenes. I will also address the loopholes and make the plot more captivating. The edited version will also include the bonus chapters.

THE UNNECESSARY HATRED

I will start this book in February. I am going to take a little break and catch up with my classes. The posting schedule for TUH will be shared soon. So make sure to add it to your reading lists. I have planned this book, unlike TUA. And I promise the plot and storyline will be better as compared to TUA.

BEHIND CLOSED CONTRACTS.

It's Rooh's book. I still don't know when the book will start, but make sure to add it to your reading lists.