THE ROSARIUM

AADISH's POV

I step out of my car, as my eyes fall on a huge building that stands in front of me. I carefully observe every person passing me. They have little flags in their hands, which I assume to be their school flag. I hear the commotion of people, as they all walk cluelessly towards the building.

My eyes dart towards the group of kids dressed in red, carrying pom-pom in their hands as they scream, "East or west our house is the best." They are followed by their parents and some teachers, as they guide them towards the entrance of the school.

This reminds me why I HATE BEING AROUND KIDS.

They are nosy, clumsy, inquisitive and unnecessarily loud. I take out my phone, as I dial Roses.

She picks up after a few bells.

"Hey!" She says excitedly.

"I am here. Which way should I come?" I ask.

"Where are you standing?" She asks.

"In front of gate 1."

"Wait there, I am coming to take you." The line goes silent.

Good, more waiting.

Everyone around here is so jolly, with huge grins plastered across their faces. I see men and women clicking pictures aimlessly with the school's logo on the wall. I shake my head. Fools.

One long waving arm in the air catches my attention. The evil eye bracelet on her wrist is same as the one on mine. Roses. I take off my sunglasses as my eyes move towards her face.

She is smiling. I can see the excitement in her eyes as she rushes towards me.

Her dark brown, long hair let loose, with a rose near her ear. Her brown eyes loaded with kajal, and pink nude lips. I can barely hear my surroundings. All my attention and senses are solely focused on her.

I watch as she walks towards me in her baby pink saree, with silver borders. It's simple, classy and elegant. She looks unworldly. My breath gets caught up in my throat as I try taking in every inch of her beauty.

The very minimal silver jewellery in her ears, around her neck and wrists makes it look ethereal

"You are here." She shouts in excitement.

And I nod.

I can't take my eyes off her. I can barely process anything, as my heart beats faster.

"You look beautiful." I manage to tell her.