THE ARGUMENT

AADISH's POV

It's 1:30 currently and we have been sitting on the floor for the last 5 hours. Because, according to Roses, you are not doing the movie night right, if you sit on the recliners.

After watching the classic, Harry Potter and Sirius Black reunion, Roses also wanted to watch the 5th part. Apparently, the reunion isn't complete, if, you don't watch them part their ways.

The heavy weighted blankets, lie on our laps, while, the cushions and pillows, Roses brought, surround us like the soldiers protecting a fort.

Roses sit in the middle, closer to me.

Throughout the night, I have carefully observed her every movement. The way her hand flexes when she picks up the unhealthy snacks, candies or the sounds she makes when she slurps the soda.

My eyes fall on her face, as she sluggishly stuffs her mouth with popcorn. I can't help but smile.

She is sleepy, but the woman refuses to sleep mid movie.

Sidya lazily hits her on the arm. "Sit straight while you eat. You are gonna choke." She slowly slides down towards the pillows, as she yawns.

Sidya around Vanie is a total different species. She cares for her. And in the last 5 hours, not once, have I seen this woman, be the animal she acted like, before Roses was here.

I slowly help Roses up, as she murmurs something catatonically. Then she slowly moves her back towards my chest and snuggles closer to me. My left arm instinctively moves across her abdomen to keep her in the place.

"We—a—re," she yawns,"finishing this movie."

I shake my head.

I look up towards the screen, pretending to watch the movie. But, I can barely focus. All my senses are focused on her. I can feel her body heat, the slow movements of her stomach as she breathes and I can feel her struggling hard, to keep her eyes open.

I look down at her.

She is like a stubborn kid, who wants to stay up late, but fails at it.

My eyes move towards Sidya, who is already sleeping.

My mind goes back to the interaction we had earlier today. She almost tackled me to the ground, without much effort.

Who the hell is she?

What is she hiding?

My grip around Roses tightens, as my brain looks for answers.

I feel the movement, as Roses turn around towards me. Her face lies on my chest, as she snuggles even closer. I can feel her breasts, moving up and down in a slow rhythm.

I want to pull her even closer.

She is sleeping. I remind myself.

I should carry her to the room.

I slowly move her up, as I hold her, while I get on my feet. Then, I lift her up, my left arm goes under her upper back and the right under her knees. Her arm falls on her side, while, her head rests on my shoulder.