THE UNNECESSARY WIFE

THE UNNECESSARY HATRED (SIDYA X AVINASH) IS NOW AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD
(Make sure to add it to your reading lists)

AADISH's POV

I hold her closer to my chest, as her breath evenly falls on my skin. I swiftly move my hand in her hair, tucking them behind her ear. Slowly removing her arm from my waist, I get up and move towards the washroom. Taking some warm water in the tub, I take a washcloth as I walk back towards her. She is sprawled across the bed, with her wild hair spread over her pillow. I stand there taking in the sight of her beautiful and naked body. She looks ethereal in the dim light of the bedroom. I am so fucking lucky to have her and knowing I just took her virginity tonight fills my chest with this weird sensation. I feel like a caveman, I want to keep her all to myself in this room all the time.

Walking towards her, I soak the towel in the tub and squeeze it before slowly moving it on the length of her thighs. Her thighs are covered with dried cum and a little blood. I press gentle kisses on her body as I clean her. She is mine, all fucking mine, in every way possible.

Covering her with the duvet, I tuck her in the bed, grabbing a hair tie from the bedside I tie her loose hair. Pressing a kiss on her temples I slowly pull up from the bed, as I place away the tub and the washcloth.

After I am done cleaning her and placing things away, I slowly slide in the bed next to her. Putting my arm around her waist I pull her in. She moves a little in her sleep, but then her hand grabs mine as she holds it closer to her chest.

My entire chest fills with emotions. Leaning a little more towards her, I press a kiss in her hair as I slowly whisper, "I love you so much baby. You are the centre of my universe. I don't think I can ever live without you."

I stay still, breathing her scent and just like that my eyes close and everything fades.

I wake up to the loud buzzing sound of the alarm. Roses groans in my hold as she hits my arm, asking me to turn the alarm off. I struggle a little with half my body pressed under her body weight. She is practically lying on top of me. Her hand hits my arm again as she groans louder.

God, she is violent.

I reach for the digital clock with my left hand and tap it on the top, making it stop. My eyes fall on the woman lying on top of me. Her mouth open, eyes closed as she sleeps without a care in the world. A smile instinctively covers my whole face, just watching her exist. That's how much she means to me.

It's currently 7:00 AM, normally she would be running out of the bed, getting ready for school, but she has an off today. So, I make sure to not disturb her or startle her awake, especially not when she looks so calm and relaxed. Slowly rolling her down, I press a soft kiss on the corner of her lips. I don't want to leave, but I have obligations to my company. I pick my phone up from the nightstand. I skim through the notifications, most of them are emails from our clients located out of India, and some are messages from Avinash. I have a meeting at 9:00 AM with one of our top investors and I can't afford to be late.

I push myself up from the bed, as I get out of the bed. Her phone pings with multiple notifications. Must be Daadi. Putting my shorts on, I take one last look at her and walk towards the washroom to shower.

Once I am done showering, I tie a towel around my waist as I step out, using another towel for drying my hair. Droplets of water run down my naked torso. The moment I step into the room, I hear Roses giggling. My eyes find her, sitting in the bed, wearing my t-shirt and typing hastily on her phone. This can't be Daadi. Who the hell is she talking to at 7:00 in the morning?