THE MOVING IN

TRIGGER WARNING:- 18+ (only the 3rd part)
Skip it if you:-
-are underage.
-know me in real life.
-do not like reading it.

The cover and the dedication for THE UNNECESSARY HATRED have already been shared on my Instagram. (Will definitely post it on Pinterest today.)

VANIE's POV

Physically I stand near the pavement waiting for the valet to bring out our car, but mentally I am at Aadi's penthouse. I don't know what I am doing there. I shouldn't be entertaining the idea of moving in with him. All it took were five words leaving his soft lips to rattle me. Right after uttering those words he gave a me sinister smirk as he sat straight facing the crowd, like he did not just ask me to take a huge step. I didn't respond. I needed time. Time to ensure that he said what I heard and time to ensure that he actually meant that.

The event was a success. And at the end Aadi asked me if he could drop me home. I said yes.

I like the idea of being in close proximity with him. The idea of us sitting confined in a car with no other human soul present. It's intimate.

The moment the car arrives, he instinctively moves his left hand behind my small back as he guides me towards the passenger seat. Heat runs down my body and my imagination takes the wild turn, imagining how it would be if I said yes to moving in with him.

Helping me in the seat, he leans forward and presses a soft kiss on my forehead. My entire face burns with the sensation of his soft lips touching me and my skin. He closes the door and strides towards the driver's seat, I take in deep breaths trying to calm my excited nerves.

We drive in silence for the next 15 minutes. Old hindi songs play in the background. The roads are empty, barely a human in sight. It's late, very late. Now that I think about it, it's way past my bedtime and I don't even feel an ounce of sleepiness. The adrenaline rush is not helping either.

I slowly move my eyes in his direction. The moonlight casts a perfect shadow on his dark silhouette. Watching him is like a need. Now that I have him, I can barely go a few seconds without staring at him. And there are times when I find him already staring at me. The feeling is unexplainable, it's warm, it's hot and it makes you restless but content at the same time.

It wouldn't be so bad living with me. It can be  considered as a trial run, but I am too lost in the view to even think of anything else. The only things I can feel right now are, how his hand grazes my lehenga every time he shifts the gear or the soft feel of his fingers whenever he grips my hand.

The spell around me breaks when the tires screech and the car comes to a stop. I look around to see nothing but trees and darkness.

He takes off his seatbelt. And before I know he pulls me forward as his strong hand grips my neck. The pull is gentle yet steady. He stares at me with nothing but hunger and desire in his eyes. Knowing what is about to happen my heart picks up the beat.

"I have been wanting to do this since the moment you walked in looking like this." He presses his lips against mine.

The kiss begins as something soft and gentle, but then his grip on my neck tightens as his tongue darts out asking for permission. I open my mouth as I mumble only God knows what. I feel lost and found at the same time. Moving my hand towards the back of his head I play with his hair.