THE PLAN

IMPORTANT:- I CHANGED MY PEN-NAME FROM AVNIE TO KAY💗✨

AADISH's POV

There is no stopping my wandering mind. I am out of my wits, scared to my bones. I have no idea where she is.

Maybe she never left the home.

Anything could have happened, but she should have at least called.

My heart was a little relieved when I did not spot any accidents on the road. They were empty with no sign of anything so tragic.

I get out of my car and march towards the magnificent house in front of me. My heart beats erratically in my chest. It is in complete contrast with my calm surroundings. For the storm this house houses, it's actually surprising to see it look so peaceful.

As soon as I reach the front door, the security stops me.

"Are you here to meet someone?" The man in black asks.

"Yes," I try pushing past him without wasting any more time. I need to see her.

"Sorry, but I can't let you in. After the other day ma'am banned you and your friend from entering the house." He steps in front of me.

I chuckle.

"Listen to me carefully," I tell him as I take two more steps in his direction till the time I am only inches away from him. "Try stopping me again and I will make you regret it. Now get out of my way. If you delay me from seeing her, I will snap your neck."

He doesn't budge. "Ma'am doesn't want to see you."

"I am not here to see your ma'am, I am here for my fucking wife! Now step away!" I shout in his face.

"What's going on?" A firm, strog, feminine voice interrupts us.

The guard immediately steps back giving me a view of the woman.

I clench my jaws as my eyes meet two very hostile eyes. Sidya.

I am dead sure she is responsible for her not showing up.

"Let him in," she says to the guard.

I give him a side eye and head towards the vicious woman in front of me.

I walk past their garden towards their front door, where she stands next to a car. My phone pings in my pocket.

When I reach closer to her, only a few steps away, "what are you doing here?" She asks casually.

"Where is she?" I say through my clenched jaw.

Her forehead creases, "where is who?"

My nostrils flare. It's not the time for her to put on an innocent act. I am losing my mind over here.

"Don't play with me, Sidya?" I step even closer. "Where is she?" I shout.

She doesn't even flinch. Her jaw tightens and she extends her arm forward to push me back.

"You want to talk to me, you talk to me respectfully. The next time you raise your voice at me I will have you dragged out of here," she says with a straight face

I might be out of my mind, but I still have some of my sense left. It's not the time to pick a fight with her. I am restless and the need to see her has consumed my body. So, I close my eyes and get my act together.

"Where is Vanie?" I ask again, but this time calmly.

"How would I know? Isn't she supposed to be with you?"