His reaction when you walk down the aisle at your wedding

(Not a request)
Steve:
The music began and you took your dad's arm. Taking a deep breath, you start walking down the aisle. Steve was standing at the front by the pastor and his best man, Bucky. He was wearing a black tux and looked stunning. His mouth dropped when he first saw you, then he smiled a smile you had never seen before. His ocean blue eyes were sparkling. When you got to the front he whispered,"You are beautiful."

Chris:
"Are you ready for this?" Your big brother asked you. He agreed to walk you down the aisle since you hadn't seen your dad since childhood.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess," you were very nervous. What if Chris changes his mind? What if he doesn't really love you?

"Here we go," your brother leads you out to the sanctuary. Chris was looking at the ground, then he looked up and instantly a huge smile was plastered on his face. You could tell his eyes were watering. He always made you smile, and this time was no different.

"I still can't believe you said yes to me. How could I deserve a beautiful woman like you?" He said looking into your eyes.

All you could manage to say was, "I love you."

A/N
Sorry if this was poorly written. I'm watching the women's world cup and some college baseball XD I'll post the request probably tomorrow :) thanks again for the views, votes, and comments! You guys are amazing! Til next story, Evangers ;)