D/D: he meets your boyfriend

Steve:
Picture of your boyfriend above
"I'm still not very comfortable with you having a boyfriend. You're still my little girl, and you're growing up too fast," Dad says and he sighs.

"I know you don't want me to grow up, Dad, but no matter what I'll always be your little girl. And besides, Chris is a great guy." (Sorry, couldn't help myself ) You can't help but smile when you say his name.

The doorbell rings. "That must be him," Dad says making a stern expression.

"You don't have to act intimidating. You're Captain America! That's intimidating enough." Both of you laugh. You open the door and Chris is standing there with a red rose in his hand.

"Hey, (y/n). You look beautiful, as always. Are you ready for a picnic?" Chris asks with his usual shy tone.

"Thanks, Chris. You didn't have to get me a rose, ya know. But before we go on our date, I want you to me my Dad," your hand gestures to Dad.

"Hi, Mr. Rogers. Its great to meet you, finally. I've heard nothing but great things about you," Chris shakes Dad's hand.

"And same to you, son. But that doesn't mean I'm totally comfortable with you taking my daughter on a date until you promise me something." He crosses his arms. He's such a dad.

"Anything, Sir." Chris is even more nervous than before.

"That you'll treat my daughter with the up most respect. You need to protect her with your life. Put her before yourself, and lastly, have fun." He smiles now. "But not too much."

"Yes, Sir, absolutely."

Pt. 2 on the way. Hope you enjoyed this one! Sorry but for the next 3 weeks I'll be on and off. I'm going on a much needed vacation I hope all of you have a great 3 weeks and I'll update when I can! Please don't stop reading because of this! All of you are absolutely amazing!