Bucky ~ how you met

How you met
One more lap..almost there. You can do this... You were determined to run three laps around the Washington DC monuments. There was a running path that went around all of the monuments that was perfect for running. Exercising wasn't your favorite thing in the world, but if you didn't stay fit Fury wouldn't be all that happy.

You spotted Steve running about 100 meters ahead of you. He was with Bucky, his best friend. Steve is one of the few people you are actually close to at work, but you and Bucky have never met.

After your lap was finished you sat down on a bench trying to pretend that workout didn't almost kill you. Steve and Bucky came jogging towards you.

"(Y/n)! I didn't think you liked running," Steve says with a chuckle. "Oh, I almost forgot! This is, well you know who this is." He point to Bucky. Bucky nods his head and sticks his hand out. You shake it and give a slight smile.

"Nice to meet you, (y/n). I've heard tons of things about you. Maybe we could formally meet sometime." He winks.
Oh my. I cannot be falling for him already! Keep your cool.

"I'd love-erm- I mean that sounds good. I guess I'll see you sometime soon, then?"

"Definitely."

A/N
So this was my first Bucky preference :l I'll be doing more in the future ;) hope you liked it! X