Steve imagine

*phone vibrates*

You pick up your phone and see that you have a YouTube notification. On the screen it reads:

New video uploaded by All Time Low: Missing You Official Music Video

Yes! Finally. As you were watching it tears began streaming down your cheeks. The compilation of the lyrics and the band surprise FaceTime-ing fans just made you emotional. Nobody knew it, but All Time Low got you through the absolute darkest time of your life. Your mind started daydreaming about meeting them and telling them about the great deed they have done for you, but unfortunately it's near impossible that your daydream could ever come true. You sigh and turn off your phone. The tears haven't stopped as you were thinking of all that's happened since you first started listening to them.

All of a sudden, Steve knocks on the door quietly and comes in. As soon as he spots you cuddled in your bed crying his little grin drops into a frown.

"Darling, what's wrong?" He asks in a quiet, smooth tone. Slowly he walks toward the bed and climbs in grabbing you gently by the waist and pulling you closer to his warm body. You place your head in the crook of his neck.

You tell him everything. The darkness of your youth and the hope that All Time Low brought as soon as you started listening to them. Steve, just like the good old fashioned man he is, sat there and listened and said nothing until you were finished. He was a great listener and was even better at giving advice. You showed him the video and to your surprise, he loved the song.

For the rest of the day you two just sat there talking and laughing and enjoying each other's company. Steve really is the best man you could ever have.

Who else loves ATL?? I wanted to incorporate them and Steve in an imagine somehow and this situation just popped into my head :) thanks again for everything guys! x