Father's Day

Steve:
You are Steve's daughter...age 15

"Time to get up for church, Tori," Dad calls from outside my room. The sun was shining from my window and the birds were chirping to each other. The song from Oklahoma popped in my head.

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I have a beautiful feeling,
Everything's going my way.

I ran out of my room and ran to Dad yelling, "Happy Father's day, Daddy!!" I gave him a huge hug and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, sweetheart. Couldn't have a better daughter," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"And I couldn't have a better father. Love you to the moon and back"

Chris:
You are Chris' wife with a son age 4

"Wake up! Wake up daddy and mommy!!! Its Daddy day today!" A high pitched voice yelled while bouncing on our bed.

"David its 6 in the morning. Didn't we say that we were going to sleep longer today?" You say and can't help but laugh under your breath. David nods and looks at the ground. "Its okay, baby. Daddy is just a little tired from working late last night, okay?"

"Its okay, (y/n) I'm up now," Chris mumbles as he sits up.

"Happy Daddy day!!" David yells once again and leaps to Chris and gives him a hug.

Chris laughs and hugs him back. "Thank you little Davey." He smiles. "I wouldn't want anyone else to spend this day with."

A/N
Hey guys! So this is obviously because its Father's day ;) I hope you enjoyed it and have a great day with your family! Til next time xx