daddy/daughter: you get hurt

Steve:
Your pov. Age 14.
Skateboarding is one of your favorite things to do in the summertime. You went to the skate park almost everyday with your friends. Your dad isn't a big fan of it, though. He's always worrying that you'll slip and hit your head on the cement. You try to tell him that you have a helmet for a reason and that it will protect you when you fall, but he doesn't listen. He always says, "I'm your father, and the head of the house, therefore my word is the last word." It drives you crazy! But, he must be right at some things since he is Captain America.

"Dad, I'm heading to the skate park! Be back in a few hours!" You yell to Dad and try to go without him saying anything.

"Be safe and don't forget your helmet!" He yells back. You roll your eyes and head to the park.

*1 hour later*

"Hey, (y/n) I bet you can't do the Dolphin flip!" Rodney yells right before he executes the trick perfectly. The Dolphin flip is one a very difficult trick. You're so close to mastering it, but there's still a part that you can't quite get.

"Can to! Watch me!" You yell back. Great, what have I gotten myself into.

You take a deep breath and then get a running start for the trick. Here goes nothing. The beginning part was easy, but the last part was very difficult. There was a rock that you didn't see ahead of you, and you managed to slip and fall flat on your face. The last thing you remember is your friends rushing to you and someone yelling, "Call an ambulance!"

*20 minutes later*
Your eyes slowly open and a bright light almost blinds you. Slowly, you turn your head and see your dad sitting on a chair right beside you. He had his head down on the bed and you could tell he had been crying.

"Daddy?" You say as strong as you could, but it came out as a whisper.

His head whips up and looks at you and smiles slightly. "Sweetheart, I was so worried about you!" He gets up and gives you a kiss on your forehead. "How do you feel?"

"My head is throbbing and I can barely move any part of my body," you reply truthfully.

"We're going to get you home safe and sound. I promise. And how about no more skateboarding for a while, hm?"

You couldn't argue with that. "Yeah, no more. For now," you smirk.

"We'll talk about that later," he chuckles a bit. "I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you more, daddy."

Sorry this one was so long! I'll try and do a Chris one later. Hope everyone liked it!