Chris surprises you

Tonight was the night you have been waiting for since May of 2015. Two words: Civil. War. You bought your ticket to see the midnight premiere a month ahead of time. No one wanted to come with you, though. They all thought you were too nerdy and fangirlish for them. In fact, they made sure to tease you every day about your "obsession". Surprisingly, it didn't bother you because you enjoyed the movies.

You arrive at the theater and buy the traditional movie theater style popcorn and a small soda. There's an empty chair beside you, buy other than that the theater was packed with various people. Some dads with their little boys, teenage girls like yourself that were giggling and ranting about Chris' new hairstyle. The previews begin and you see all sorts of different movies advertised, but all of a sudden the lights turn back on and the screen goes black.

" Who's for team Cap?" A man with a familiar voice walks into the theater shouting. You turn to see who it is and sure enough, Chris Evans himself was standing there. You didn't know what to think. The man everyone gave you a hard time about was standing right in front of you.

The girls behind you start screaming and crying. One girl faints when she tried to run to him. "Chris! Chris! Chris!" They scream.

He just laughs and says a few things about the movie. He scans the room and then lays his eyes right on you. Of course, the natural thing to do is blush, and you did just that. He smirks a little and walks to you.

"Is this chair taken?" He asks.

"Um..uh..no. Not at all," you studder.

He laughs. "Perfect."
..
I hope you all liked that! I'M SEEING CIVIL WAR TONIGHT!!!!! SERIOUSLY FLIPPING OUT!