T'Challa~@official_missy

This imagine is for official_missy
4. "(Character name) please stay, I'm not feeling the best. Can we just have a cuddle day?"
I hope you like it!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Guys have it so easy. They don't have to deal with periods or child birth.

You were sitting on your couch in your living room having a marathon of Greys Anatomy. Tears start streaming down your face as you see Derek die.

"How could this be? McDreamy can't die!" You yell at the screen.

"What'd you say, babe?" T'Challa calls from the bathroom.

"Oh, nothing. Just my favorite character decides to be a hero and dies!"

"Are you watching Greys again?" He chuckles. "How many times have you watched that show all the way through?"

"This would be the fourth.."

"Obsessed much?" He laughs again.

"How could you not be? You should watch it with me!"

"I gotta go to work. Steve and Buck said they need my help, otherwise I would, sorry."

"I have my flipping period and have the worst cramps. All I want is you to cuddle with me!"

"Woah, there (y/n). Your hormones are all over the place. I'll call Steve and see if it's okay for me to take a day off."

"If he knows what's good for him, he'll say yes."