you go to the gym..

Steve:
You were having a wonderful dream until Steve woke you up. "Darling, you said you would go to the gym with me this morning, remember?"

"Mhm." Is all you reply and then turn away from him on the bed and try to fall back to sleep.

"C'mon. You can sleep later. Please come with me," he kissed me on the forehead, but you still don't move. "Alright, I guess I'm just going to have to get Dunkin Donuts without you." He walks away.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming! Why did you have to bribe me with my favorite coffee." Slowly you get out of bed and find Nike shorts and a tank top.

"Because I knew it would work," he reply cockily and makes that grin that kills me inside every time. "You look great in those shorts by the way."

"Oh, so you think by complimenting me will make me forget you got me out of bed."

He laughs. "Hey, it was worth a shot. But I didn't lie. Cap never lies." He winks.

"You just lied by saying you never lie, smarty."

"Nothing can get past you, huh?" He can't help but smile again.

"Absolutely nothing."

Chris:
"41, 42, 43..." Chris was counting how many pushups he was doing. You and him went to the gym at 5 am. You went so early because not many people go early, so not many people would recognize Chris.

"You haven't even broken a sweat yet," you inform Chris.

"You're correct. I usually don't until about 115-120."

"Oh, sorry. I had no idea it wasn't until exactly 115-120."

He laughs. "Well if you sat on my back maybe it would be like 90-95." He winks.

"Nice try, but there ain't no way I'm getting on your back. Never in a-"

He interrupts you by picking you up bridal style and starts doing curls. "Done with pushups, on to curls."

"Chris! Put me down! We're in public!" You scream loud enough for him to hear. You didn't want to make a scene.

"And?"

"You're such a child, ya know that?"

"You're not the first one to tell me that." He laughs and puts you down.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on the treadmill now." You say, trying to have a serious face. While turning around, you flip your hair causing him to laugh.

I got this idea from a few other stories and because I did weight lifting today for my basketball team. XD its not one of my favorite things to do..

Anyways, hope everyone liked these! Personally I kinda liked how they turned out :)