Road Trip- Steve

You and Steve were in a desperate need for a vacation. Fury had not let Steve have any time off in almost four months. Your boss said you could have vacation time whenever, but you wanted to wait to have time off until Steve had time off. He insisted that you didn't wait, but you wouldn't have it. You told him time after time that your vacation days only grew the longer you waited. He finally realized he would never win the argument so he accepted the fact that you would wait. Now you and him were on your way to San Diego, California.

"Are you sure you don't want me to  drive, Steve?" You could tell he was getting a little dazed after driving ten hours.

"(Y/n), I told you I don't want you to have to drive. Its not right in my eyes to make a woman drive."

"Steve, if you could have it your way, women would do nothing but cook and clean. Now pull over and let me drive, please," you felt good for standing up to Captain America.

"You haven't gotten your license updated yet, so its not legal for you to drive, anyways." His sassy side is coming out now. He was right, though. You hate to admit it.

"You're..." You begin.

"Yes? What were you going to say?" A sly smile spreads across his face.

"You're .. Right."

"Did we get that on camera? Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages (y/n) just admitted she was wrong! This only happens once in a century!" He chuckles softly and pats your knee.

"Okay, okay you win," you start laughing too. "You are the cutest human being, Steven Grant Rogers. And I love you til death do us part," you smile and kiss his cheek.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed! Like and vote if you did ;) and comment if you want! Bye for now, you all are amazing just the way you are ;)) x