He watches you play a sport

Steve:
"Let's go, (y/n)!" Steve cheers from the crowd. He got really into cheering for you so he painted your team's colors on his face. You were quite embarrassed, but thought it was cute nonetheless.

You are the point guard of your college team and tonight was one of the best games you've played. You had a double-double and it was still the second quarter. You ended up winning the game with 27 points and 14 assists.

"(Y/n)! I'm so proud of you!" Steve yelled when he saw you. He picked you up and spun you around.

Chris:
It was the game winning serve in the tournament for your volleyball game. It just so happened that you were up to serve. You took a deep breath, bounced the ball a few times. And served. Over. Then it curved out of bounds. You had just messed the season up for the whole team. Ni matter how much the team encouraged you, you still beat yourself up about it. You walk out of the locker room and see Chris standing there with a rose in his hand leaning on a wall. He had a slight smile on his face. You tried to return it, but you couldn't.

"Babe, you played great. Don't beat yourself up. Everyone makes mistakes. I still love you, and your team still looks up to you," he said. He gave you a warm hug.

"Thanks, but I don't know. I just didn't do good enough..." You stammer looking at the ground.

"Hey, keep your head up. All you can do is get better, okay? I'll help you with whatever you need." He replies with another smile.

"Okay, I'll hold you to it." You wink.