chris evans imagine...

"Chris! Over here! Chris!"

"Chris! Do you ever feel like you're a letdown to comic book fans?"

"Chris! ..."

Reporters were surrounding your and Chris' house as you drove up into the driveway. There were sometimes a couple of them, but today there were at least twenty.

Chris was breathing heavily now, and a few drops of sweat were dripping down his forehead. You looked at him and he gave a nervous smile, trying to convince you that everything would be fine.

"Babe, look at me. Everything is going to be okay. They're just trying to make you mad, and if they do, they win. Do you really want that?" You say soothingly. Taking his hand, he looks up at you and shakes his head.

"I just don't want to let anyone down. Being a disappointment to my fans is one of my biggest fears. The biggest is losing you.." He's staring straight at your eyes now.

"Well, your definitely not a disappointment to me. And by the reactions of your fans when they see even just a picture of you, they don't think you let them down, either. Don't listen to those lying people out there. They have no idea who you really are. I do and I love to infinity and beyond," you smile and he smiles back.

He kisses your forehead and then pecks you on the lips. "I honestly can't imagine life without you, Beautiful. I love you even further than infinity..if that's possible?"

~~~~
Some saying in this one aren't mine, unfortunately. But I hoped you liked it! x