you have a nightmare

Steve:
I am tossing and turning as my nightmare (that I think is reality) gets worse.

"Mrs. Rogers, we are sorry to inform you that Captain Steven Rogers was killed in combat due to a flying missile. His body is being flown back here and should be here tonight," Director Fury said in a serious tone at the front door step of Steve and my house.

Tears came down my cheeks and I cover my mouth with my hand to hold in a scream. Steve. He's gone.

I was planning on telling him I was pregnant with our first child when he got back. But he won't be back. Ever.

"Hannah! Hannah! Wake up, darling! It was just a nightmare!" Hands are lightly shaking my shoulders. I wake up and start crying. I look over and its Steve. Safe and sound sitting right beside me.

"Steve! It was, it was terrible.." I started, but Steve interuppted me.

"Shh, its okay. I'm here. Everything's alright, Hannah," Steve says softly as he rubs my back. I fall back asleep in his arms and didn't have any more nightmares.

Chris:
There's a cold sweat on your forehead. Your heart is beating faster and faster. You toss and turn in your bed.

"Baby, wake up. Its okay, you're only having a nightmare. Baby," A familiar voice says in a soothing tone.

You slowly open your eyes and find your husband, Chris, gently playing with your hair. He has a worried look on his face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

You shake your head. "Please just promise me you'll always be here."

"Of course. You're my wife. There's no one I'd rather be with. I promise."

This was a great idea! Thank you to whoever gave it! I don't know if any of you watched the women's world cup, but the USA just won the finals!!! Woo hoo!!