Chapter 30

Unexpected

Jennifer
As soon as he said those words, he held onto me again. I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he didn't budge.

"Ugh," I groaned. "I want to go home, please!" I begged. He pulled out of the embrace and grabbed my wrist. "Let's watch a movie then," he suggested. I protested, but then, he held up a scary movie. I didn't even look at the name, I just said, "fire away!" Do you think I am convinced too easily?

He chuckled and put it in the disk player. Getting comfortable, Niall returned with some blankets and pillows. "What's with all that?" I asked. "For you, just in case if your to scared," he stated. "Hey!" I exclaimed. He gave the pillow to me and spread the blanket so it covers both of us.

Getting to the gross nasty part, I pull on the blankets that was covering Niall's eyes. "Give me," I complained. He shook his head and grabbed all the blankets and hid. The screeching sound came on and I couldn't help but look. Damn they have such good makeup artists.

So, I screamed and jumped on Niall. "Oof," he grunted. "Stop, you're making the blanket fall," Niall warned. I stuck my tongue out at him and covered myself in the blankets. I heard him squeal and I giggled.

The movie soon ended and Niall got up to take the disk out. Stretching, I walked over to the curtains and whisked it open. The sun started to set and I continued to look at the view. Something hit my back and I turned around to see Niall... holding a nerf gun.

********🔑 ********

"I'm tired," I groaned. The nerf gun fell on the floor and I dropped down onto the floor. The sun had set and we were playing in the dark. Niall smirked and plopped down next to me, holding me close to him. Maybe I can escape when he's taking a shower. I smirk at my plan, well, it wasn't really that big of a plan.

Suddenly, the door opened. The lights flickered on and a man spoke. "Yo, Niall, are you already asleep?" His head turned towards us and he looked at me. His eyes turned a black color as he looked at Niall and I, holding each other. He looked like someone...

"Mine," he growled. In half a second, I was out of Niall's arm and into Niall the second's. Sparks ran up and down my body and I shivered. I heard Niall growl and rip me away from the look alike Niall.

"What are you?! Crazy?!" Niall yelled. "No! I am her mate!" He yelled. Niall growled again. "She. Is. Mine's!" Niall pushed him and held onto me.

I looked at the look alike. "Who are you?" I asked. He growled. I lowered my eyes and got out of Niall's grasp. I could hear their breathing. Niall's went faster and the look alike's made its way to a normal one. He stepped closer to me and Niall let out a soft warning growl.

"Niall," I warn him. He stepped back and turned around. I walked up to him and asked again, "who are you?" He blinked and then smiled.

"Sorry about that, um, I'm Blake, Blake Wills" he said. I gasped. "Niall, you have a twin?"

******** ⚓️ ********

Xavier's POV
I tried smelling her scent. Nothing. Jennifer has been missing for quite some time now and I'm afraid that Adam might have took her somewhere. My fist landed on the wall in my apartment and Lily jump, startled. Lily was my younger sister and she sat on the couch watching TV.

"Sorry Lily," I apologized. She shook her head and continued watching Carebears. Grabbing fists full of my hair, I yanked it, frustrated. I walked into my room and plopped down onto my bed. Grabbing the old note my dad left me, I read it again.

I will disappear my son and I will have to leave you in charge of this mission. Be strong, she is the chosen one, you will know. Besides, a young man like you would suit better being friends with her. Never give up, don't fail me my son. I love you, your mom, and your sister.