Chapter 9

Jason's POV

She walked over to me and her friend followed. She started to introduce herself and her friend. There was something about her I couldn't quite grasp about her. She isn't my mate or anything, she's just different. She sat down and we made a small talk. When we were done, we all walked into the main vocal room. Mr. Jameson started to play the piano and the parts started in unison. I heard Jennifer's voice travel through the parts. She wasn't screaming or anything like that, but she has a very powerful voice. I was a bass and I stood next to an Alpha heir. His power traveled the air. Every once in a second, his eyes would wonder to Jennifer. I felt the need to protect her. I took a small step forward when he wasn't looking.

I am an 18 year old werewolf and is single. I haven't found my mate. I am going to transfer to Willow Hills high school. Hopefully, I will find my mate there. Me and my family was just accepted into the pack that owns the territory. I have both parents, 15 year old sister, and 21 year old brother.

After we were done practicing and losing our voices, we all had free time before going home. I saw Sarah and Jennifer sitting by the window, watching new snow fall on the already full and fluffy snow. "Hey," I awkwardly said. Both their heads snap in my direction and both of them smiled. Sarah excused herself and I took her seat.

"Do you like snow?" I asked and looked out the window. "Yes," was all she said and her gaze shifted to the window. "Can I ask you a question?" Jennifer turned her head to look at me for an answer. "Sure, why not, we still have time," I stated.

"I just want to know more about you," she fidgeted and looked up at me. "What do you want to know?" I'm not really good at starting conversations, especially with girls. "Like, basic stuff. I'll also say things about me too," she added.

"I'm 18, I am also going to transfer to Willow Hills high school-" she cut me off, "Oh! I go to Willow Hills!" She fist pumped into the air. "See you there, when exactly?" I laughed at her, "you cut me off before you can hear when." A blush filled her cheeks. Beautiful.

"Sorry, continue," she mumbled. "I'm going on Monday." She squealed then hushed herself. "We're going to be great friends!" she pat my back.
****
Jennifer's POV
Mrs. Jameson walked in the room and dismissed us. I waved a goodbye to Sarah and Jason then grabbed my things. I headed out the door and into my car.

After 2 minutes of silence, I pulled to the side of the road. I searched my bag for the music disc Mrs. Jameson gave us. I put it in the CD player and let the music wander in my car. I drove back on the road and into my driveway.

"I'm home!" I yelled when I got home. I stood there hands in the air. Jim came out of the living room and stared. I stared back. "So?" was all he said and he disappeared into the living room again. I sighed loudly in frustration and went into the kitchen. "So did you make new friends in music camp?" Liam was sitting on the kitchen island and I made my way to the fridge. "Yeah, two." I grabbed the juice and opened it. I put the rim to my lips and chugged it down. Liam mumbled a gross and I exited.

I enter my room. I forgot about the disc! I exit my room and walk to the door. I looked up at the starry sky and bumped into my car. I cursed myself and eject the disc. I run to my room and locked it. Grabbed my towel and mini CD player and hop into my bathroom. I put the disc in and played it. The hot water hit my body and I softly sing.

After a while, I got out and put on my PJ's. I checked my phone and turned off the CD player. I turn off the lamp and snuggle in.
*********************************************************** Monday
Jennifer's POV
My alarm blazed through the room and I groaned. I got up and squinted from the light. I'm not ready yet, I thought. I'm ready. I opened my eyes again and the light disappeared. Where did it go?

(A/N She's talking about the light to go to heaven, just in case you guys did it get. I'm sure you did though, you're smart (=3=))

I sighed and went to my bathroom, did my routine and put on a dinosaur shirt and dark washed jeans on. Pulled on my uggs and grabbed my phone and bag.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" I yelled, I grabbed an apple and started towards the door. "Be careful baby!" My mom yelled. I started my car and drove to school. Today, Jason and Sarah managed to transfer to Willow Hills.

I entered the building and immediately spotted Sam. "Sam!" She rushed over to me. "Did you see the new kids? That dude cute!" She squealed and I chuckled. "Their names are Sarah and Jason, I actually met them at music camp." Sammy mumbled a lucky and we walked to our lockers.

A tap landed on my shoulder and I turned around to look at Sarah and Jason. I hug both of them and introduced them to Sammy. I checked their schedule. Jason had 5 classes with me including free period and Sarah had 3 including free period.

Jonah came up and stopped. "Who is this? New guy? New girl?" He asked. "Duh," we all say and they introduced themselves. "Dude, tell the rest that we have some new kids who's joining, alright?" He nodded and walked off.

*Lunch Time*

Sammy, Sarah, Jason and I made our way to the table we usually sit at. "Hey, you must be Sarah and Jason," Allison exclaimed. They both nodded and we sat down with our trays. Xavier sat to my left and Jason sat to my right and Allison across from me. The boys had boy talk and the girls had girl talk. I had to switch spots with Xavier and Allison had to switch with Kyle.

The girls and boys threw questions at Sarah and Jason and they both managed to answer them all.

*Free Period*

Jason and Sarah ran up to me and started rambling about their day. "Um.... glad to know you had such a wonderful time today," I blankly say. "But that guy was cute and hot and sexy and-" Jason cut Sarah off, "okay we know you don't have to go on." Sarah slowly turned to Jason. "So are you trying to say you like him too?" Jason gasp, "Oh hell naw!" Sarah smiled cheekily, "right," she sarcastically said. "Yes! I just said that to shut you up," he said. "Well it failed," I cut into the conversation.

They both rolled their eyes and continued to argue. I watched them back and forth argue. "Okay, okay, y'all want to hang out at my place after school. Do homework, project, talk?" I asked. "Sure," they both agreed.

*At home*

Jason and Sarah both arrived at my house and we are currently making dinner for ourselves. The rest of my family went to go ice skating. Jason, Sarah, and I don't know how to skate so we past. Every year we go ice skating and every year I don't go.

My laugh echoed the room and Sarah started to laugh too, then, Jason. The laughter died down and we all started to make our dishes. I made steak, Sarah made spaghetti and Jason made noodles. "Wow Jason!" I sarcastically said. "Thanks!" He exclaimed. "That wasn't a compliment," me and Sarah said in unison.

After dinner, we all finished our dishes and started on our project. Then at 8:30, they both left and I was alone. Again. I watched some chick flicks and then after the first 30 minutes, I got tired. I just plopped down on my bed and fell asleep. Isn't today just a great day with it worries. With no Niall.
******
A/N I am so sorry I couldn't update faster. Had another party and had to clean up and to many things to do now a days. Hope you enjoyed it. Love y'all!!
-Qutedimond