Chapter 12

Jennifer
The next day, I quickly got ready. I pull on my jeans and pressed the play button on my iPod. After brushing my hair, I put it up into a tight ponytail. Grabbing my jacket and my phone, I head downstairs. I entered the kitchen. It was quite quiet, if that's the word. No one spoke, only turned to face me.

"Uh... hey guys," I awkwardly mumbled. "Uh, so, I'm just gonna leave." After stating that, I was already out of the door. I closed my eyes and got into my car. I reopened them. For a split second I saw red, then back to the real world. What the hell? That was creepy, I thought.

I drove to the grocery store, mentally thinking about what everyone wants. My phone suddenly rang and I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered. "It is your stalker, Xavier," he replied. "Great," I mumbled. "Hey!" he whined. "What do you need?" I continued. "Oh, um... another date?" He asked nervously from the other line. "We just had one last night," I complained. "I know, but this one is in the day time." I sighed and agreed.

I drove back home, and started to unload, the grocery bags. I started to put everything in the cabinets, then I headed upstairs to pack. I skipped down the stairs and grabbed my purse in the process.

"Mom! Dad! Who ever else in here! I'm going out," I waited for a reply or lecture, but none came. I sighed and exited. A few seconds later, Xavier's car rode into the drive way. I stepped inside and mumbled a 'hi'. He smiled and started to drive out of the drive way. "So where are we going?" I questioned. "Did you hear about that new movie that's coming out?" He looked at me from the corner of his eye. I hesitated for a moment. "Wait... it comes out today?" I squealed. He nodded and kept on driving.

After a while, I decided to turn on some music. We finally arrived, as you can tell I am a very impatient person. Xavier came to my side and opened the door. I took his hand and we went into the theater.

Unknown POV
I watched as she entered the theater with her, oh so perfect boyfriend. Little did she know that he is a wolf. So as she. Little did she know, that she is the most rarest little thing yet. Thought she'd die that other time. She grew ever since I saw her.

I shifted into my wolf and ran back to the campsite. I searched the tree for some clothes, then put it on. "Sir, she went in with that boy," I said as I walked in the cabin. "And you didn't go in to see what she was going to watch? You were suppose to follow her every move, Celeste." I lowered my head, "Sorry, Adam sir."

Xavier
It was getting closer to the end when a unfamiliar scent drifted into my nose. My wolf was on high alert to protect Jen. She wasn't my mate, but if I didn't, my butt would be in it's own grave. I put an arm around her waist, just in case someone decides to snatch her away. She may not realize it now, but she is really important to our kind. Even if she is human, as long as she lives, she's in danger. I will be glad to protect her, for now that is.

I know, I know, Niall is her mate. He's such a jerk. She needs as much protection as she can get, and the bastard just denies it. He deserves worst than hell. Seriously, if I find my mate now, I will be in big trouble. Protecting two?! At the same time, I want to meet mines as soon as possible, but not until I finish this task.

Jennifer leans into my arms and rest her head onto my shoulder. Not lying, I like her too. I lay my head on top if hers and stared at the screen. After the movie was done, we all got up and my grip tightened around Jen's waist.

Celeste's POV
I managed to track Jennifer's scent down to room 13. I went to the seat 3 rows up from them and was currently, facing Zack- or whatever his name is- head. His body tensed and he wrapped an arm around her waist. Shoot! He noticed my scent, I thought I covered it. If he smelt me, then the others would too.

I sat casually, eying them every now and then. By the time the movie ended, I was bored out of my mind. I haven't had the chance to love my childhood all that much and I doubt my definition of fun is the same as yours.

They both stood up, and walked down the steps. This is my chance to snatch her!  Shit, smarty pants there, wrapped his arm around her waist, again. He keeps ruining my moments. It's like he is her body guard or something. Does she know?

I run back to the campsite. "Sir, I have a suggestion."

Jennifer
It was currently Monday, and so far my family has been distant through out the whole weekend. I went downstairs to be met with smiling faces of my whole family. Well, aren't they bipolar. 

"Good morning," I mumbled as I walked in. Mom came up and hugged me. "Good morning!" She cheered. What's up with them? I shrugged it off and grabbed an apple. I headed out the door and into my car to the school building.

I entered the building and locked up my things besides my binder. I turned a corner and went down the stairs. I figured out that if you go through the floor upstairs, there will be a lot of traffic. First class, was towards the very end of the hall and my locker was at the very beginning. I went through the first floor. I turned a corner and suddenly knocked into a body. We both tumbled and her things fell.

"Sorry!" I apologized and started to help her with her things. "It's okay," she said calmly. I took a good look at her. She was probably 3 inches shorter than me, black hair with red tips, tanned skin, lots of curves and a full pink lip. 

"Um, hey my names Jennifer, but my friends call me Jen," I stuck out my hands for her. To my surprise, she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey! I'm Celeste."
*****
A/N I know, I'm so cliché. But hey?! How'd you like it? It was pretty interesting. I was totally doing some exercises and crashed down. So right now I just jammed everything in one. You see, I was not prepared for this and the other story, but the next story and so on will be! Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Love ya!

-Qutedimond