Chapter 10

Pretty Short. So sorry for not updating earlier. I've been having writers block and Wattpad been a bit Stubborn.

Jennifer's POV
I woke up due to a fresh start. I peeled my eyes open and stared at my ceiling. I started to stretch and I loudly groaned in pleasure due. I slowly got up. I tripped over my bag and fell face flat on the floor. "Ugh."

I got up and made my to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and took a hot shower. I sang Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra. After the shower started to die on me, I got out and put on some normal clean clothes. It was currently Tuesday. 

I sighed and walked out, pulled my bag off the floor. I started to scold it for tripping me and then headed downstairs. The bruises from my stomach faded, thankfully.

It feels weird whenever Niall doesn't creep up on me. He always does it and yesterday, when he didn't show up and stalk me, it felt different. Thankfully, he didn't cheat on me, like that one night. It probably hurt worst than giving birth. I sighed and grabbed a granola bar.

"Good morning sweetie," my mother chimed in. I smiled at her and picked up my keys. "Bye mom, have a nice day at work," I didn't wait for a reply and headed out the door. I got into the car and drove to school.

Once I got there, all eyes were on me. Why are they staring at me? They all noticed me staring back at them and they turned back to whatever they were doing. I walked over to Allison, Sammy and Kyla.

"Why were they all staring at me?" I asked them. "They know about the rejection," Allison spoke up. "So?" I scoffed. "That means you lose privileges of becoming Luna and respect, but they can't really do anything about that since you are human," Kyla told me.

"How did they find out? I thought Niall rejected me in a closet where no one will at least hear." I looked at them for an answer. "Well, about that....." Kyla trailed off. "The pack had a meeting and the former Alpha and Luna announced that Niall has found his mate and we told them that he rejected her, they asked how did we know and we didn't want to expose your secret so we told her that you were confused on what the word rejected and mate meant and of course we told her about the part you told us that it was Niall so she wouldn't think you were talking about someone else," Allison took a deep breath. I raised an eye brow at her. "It's true," Kyla blurted.

"Okay," I mumbled and began to walk to school. The stares never died down but kept increasing. Basically, the whole day people (wolves) glared at me the whole time throughout the school day.
*****
Niall's POV
I made my way to the cafeteria with girls stuck on every inch of my body. If Allison and Kyla didn't mention the rejection part, I wouldn't be left with a hand print on my cheek last night. 

As I got closer, the delicious scent filled my nose immediately. At first, I thought it was the food that we were going to eat, like fruits and stuff, but it was actually her scent.

When I pushed the doors open, heads turned to look at me. There were jealous stares, curious  stares , and lustful stares and I turned my head to look at one particular stare. Except she didn't stare, her back was turned towards me. My wolf howled in disappointment.

What's done, is done. Since she doesn't know what 'mate' and 'rejection' is then she can't accept it and the pull will still be strong. When she does accept it the bond will lessen. That's what I need, I also need a strong Luna. She's just a useless human.

The conversations started again and I started to eat. "Man, you actually rejected your mate? I thought you were just kidding," Jace exclaimed. When we were little, I would always tell my friends that I'd reject her. Especially if she's human. Humans don't have power and will just get in the way of everything. I need a mate who can take care of herself.

I continued to eat ignoring the obvious question. I had just turned 18 yesterday and had gotten my title. I took a day off yesterday. Although, I had to listen to that music disc. My parents forced me. They wanted me to carry the musical title too, weather it's singing or playing an instrument.
*******
A/N So so so so so so so
1 hour later
Sorry

Wattpad was being a little stubborn so I promise you next chapter would be longer and it might take some time. I'm still kinda catching up on my other book too, and I'm trying to finish this other one and publish it completely.

I'm publishing this short one, just so you guys don't think I'm lazy and is a bum. Which I am. Next chapter will be in Niall's POV and then Jen's. Love ya!
-Qutedimond