Chapter 31

Jennifer
After we finished eating, Blake sat me on the couch. This is the mate I want and the mate I have, but my bond leaves me a lingering feeling towards him. I snuggle into Blake's embrace and hugged him, letting my worries fly free. At that moment, the front doors opened and Niall walked through. There was only a small lamp on in the living room, but I could see that Niall's face looked weird.

"Niall?" I whispered. The smell of my ex-mates blood filled the room. Niall coughed and struggled to breathe. Blake stood up and stood in front of me protectively.

"Niall!" I yell this time. He was huffing for breath and I saw his eyes glow a dark red color. Blake growled now, he ran towards Niall and pinned him to the wall. Blake said something, but I could only focus on how different Niall looked.

"Run!" Blake grabbed my hand and dragged me out the doors. We both ran. The only thing I heard last was a strange laugh.

** Xavier

I played with Jordan's (Xavier's mate) hair as she talked about her life. As she was talking about her parents, we heard a scream. I slowly stood up and motioned Jordan to do the same. I smelled the air. Blood. Rogues. And an Evil smell lingered. I took Jordan's hand and faced her.

"Come on, I'll take you home," I stated. "What was that?" She asked. "I don't know, but I'm going to figure it out."

As I dropped Jordan off, I told her to watch out for unusual things. "Be careful," she whispered. "I will," I reassured her. I kissed her lips then got into the car and drove off.

Another scream, well, more like a yell. A girl's yell this time. I pressed the gas pedal and drove towards the sound. At the edge of the forest, I spot something. Someone. Two. Their scents becoming stronger, I recognized Jen's, but the other was unfamiliar. I ran towards them. "Jen!" I yell. I saw then clearly now. A guy stood there a replica of Niall. He growled at me. "Wait Blake," Jennifer said. She was still panting. Well, I just knew it, it wasn't Niall.

"Xavier we have to get out of here, did you bring a car?" She asked. "Right this way." We ran until we reached my car and we all buckled in. A loud sound shook the forest. "Go!" Blake guy demanded. "Okay, gosh," I said. I stepped on the gas pedal and reversed out of this cursed forest.

**Niall ( Before the incident)

I stepped out of the house and shifted. Blake and his violin talents. I ran until I was in the middle of the forest. A rustle. I growled. Birds flew in the sky and the sky turned red. The bushes rustled louder. I walk towards the bush and pounced on it. Two bunnies popped out and ran to a nearby hole. I growled again. A laugh. I quickly turn around and growl the most intimidating growl.

"Such a naughty little boy," the man spoke. He laughed again. "Shall I teach you a lesson?" He snapped his fingers and dust flew into my face. But, this dust made me dizzy and nauseous. It made me feel weird.

"Inject!" The man yelled. A sharp pain poked at my left side and it sent me to the ground. I shifted, hoping I wouldn't feel like this. "Inject number two!" He yelled again. Another pain shot up my right side and it made me scream in agony. I could finally open my eyes, they were gone, but the pain wasn't. My vision has a red color, and I feel like I could destroy this world if I wanted to.

The man stepped out of the tree. "Master," I said. Yes, I want to destroy the world.

** Jennifer
We arrived at an apartment and Xavier opened the door. "You two can sit down while I get some water," Xavier said. Blake tugged me closer to him. "Do you know what Niall was?" I asked, recollecting his weird face. Blake didn't say anything, but just stared straight ahead.

"Here," Xavier arrived with water and set them on the coffee table. "Now explain, why were we running out of the forest?"

"Niall has changed," Blake replied. Xavier's face dropped and I stared in confusion. "What?" I asked. They didn't answer but they seem dazed. "What?" I asked impatient.

"All we know is that Niall is not Niall anymore," Blake replied. "I know that, it's kinda obvious," I say standing up. Then, outside, we heard a thundering growl. Another growl, and somehow, this one was closer than before. Blake stood up and took my hand. Then I heard it.

"I can smell you Jennifer," a voice muttered loudly. His footsteps louder and louder each time. Blake growled loudly. An evil laugh arrived at the door. Then, it burst open. The wood crackling and flew our way. Blake covered me with his body.

"How nice." Adam stood in the doorway with a creature by him. "Oh Niall," Adam sang. Adam stepped aside and 'Niall' stepped in. I gasped. He was so ugly! And this time, with offense. He looked more like the dog from the Despicable Me movie than a werewolf. Except, Niall looked more vicious and murderous. Niall grumbled a growl and stepped behind Adam. 

"You," Adam pointed to me, "have two choices," he continued. "A, you come with me, no harm done, or B, you don't and pretty boy over there with the other despicable guy over there gets it," Adam suggested. I looked at Xavier and Blake, they both communicated with me through face expressions. They both shook their heads and Xavier made a fist. "B," I choose. Adam smirks and grabs something from behind him. "Well then, let's get this party started shall we?" He threw that something on the ground and smoke exploded, catching us off guard. A hard figure pounced on me, making me drop to the floor. It was Adam. "Hello," he said. A sharp pain stabbed on my arm. I started to feel drowsy. My eyes fluttered. No, you can fight... you can... fight... fight... 

********

A/N Hahahaha, I'm so evil. Just kidding. How ya'll doing? I'm doing okay. Sorry for the late updates and boring stories. I haven't got any inspiration lately and is literally black and white. With summer ending, there is just school things going on with me and preparation. 

Don't forget to Share, Comment, Vote, And Follow for more.

If you get the chance to see this message, The End of the story is coming to an end. *Dramatic music

Haha, yeah, Love all of you!

With Lots of Love, Qutedimond