Chapter 8

Jennifer's POV
When I saw him, I scooted closer to the crowd to blend in. The human girls, giving him lustful stares and the boys, jealous glares. He walked to the crowd and everyone turned back to the man that was talking.

"Okay, those who will be playing instruments will be on the left and those who will be using their voices, on the right," he pointed his left and right and we all split. Surprisingly, Niall is using his voice, like I am. He wasn't the only werewolf here, there was about 30 in total and 16 of them are wolves.

"Okay, I will be your vocal teacher," we turn to the voice. An, old, short, chubby lady stood in front of our eyes. Not to be mean, but she looks like a person who can't sing at all.

"I'm Mrs. Jameson," she explained and motioned us to follow her. "Every Saturday's, you guys come here and get to do work for the week to prepare your voice. We will be having concerts once a month and if you quit, lets just say you won't get out alive," she made and evil laugh at the end.

"Just kidding, this is the place we'll be working in." She introduced the beautiful mansion. It was a creamy white color and a few vines that held flowers, laid on it. We walked in and I smelt the faint smell of cinnamon bread. That reminds me, I haven't had breakfast.

"Set your things in this closet and we'll be having breakfast," she answered my prayers. I don't want my stomach growling in the middle of silence.

We all put our things in the closet nicely and followed her to a dining room. Muffins, bananas, orange and apple juice, and cereal with milk. Everyone stood in line and chose what they wanted. I chose crunch cereal with milk, banana and apple juice.

I didn't know a single one of these people. Since this is a human territory, wolves from other packs came too. Too bad other wolves or humans from my pack didn't come, besides him. At least those who I don't know.

Deciding to sit by some random girl, I made my way towards her empty table. "Hello there, mind if I sit here?" I asked. She shook her head and I sat across from her. "So, what's your name?" I questioned, feeling the awkward silence.

"My name's Sarah, what's yours?" She finally spoke. She didn't sound shy at all. "My name's Jennifer, nice to meet you." I pulled my hand out and she shook it.

We had a small conversation and every time, I would see Niall spare a glance at me and then he would go back to the crowd. After breakfast, everyone was separated by their part. I was a soprano. Lucky Sarah is a soprano too. A tall mid-thirty's man came in and filed up the men and they walked out into another room.

****
Niall's POV
I can't bare, but stare at her every now and then. My wolf was mad that I had rejected her. To bad she's human. "Dude are you okay?" I look back at the table I was in. "Yeah, fine," I spared one last glance at her.

"Dude most if these girls are hot dude," this guy named Peter said. The thing I hate about him is that he keeps saying 'dude'. "Especially that one," he pointed to Jennifer. It took my efforts not to growl at him.

"Yeah!!!" All the boys chimed in. I pinch the bridge of my nose and nodded. "You alright dude?" Peter asked. "Yeah, I'm fine," I finished, gritting my teeth together. I don't even know why I joined this thing. Well, a little. My wolf wanted me to. Would you believe me if I said he threatened me?  

Then, we separated and my wolf was raging to get out and give him and Jennifer a seat together. I had to explain to him everything and that I want nothing to do with her anyways. Then, he shut me out. Some 'friend'.

First we sang this weird song and another one then another. In total we sang 5 songs. This is going to be a long day.
******
Jennifer's POV
"Five songs? Isn't that a lot for one month?" Sarah sighed in frustration. I laughed and nodded. It was lunch time and we were heading to the dining room. We stayed until the sun started to set.

We walk to our table and noticed a boy sitting there. We looked at each other then the boy. I walked up to him and Sarah trailed behind me. 

"Hey, can we sit here?" I pointed at the seats. "Yes of course," he replied. "So what's your name?" I asked not wanting another moment of silence. "My name's Jason," Jason answered. "My name's Jennifer and this is Sarah," I pointed to Sarah. 

Again we had a small conversation and it was a repeat of this morning. We walked back to our rooms and I noticed that the boys were also going o sing with us.

"We are going to be practicing this together now, please stay focused," Mrs. Jameson gaze fixed on each of us and told Mr. 'I still don't know his name', to play the piano. I closed my eyes slowly and groaned silently. 

*****
A/N I had to publish this a little late, because of the party that came up. It was so boring over there I tell you. My grandparents didn't have WiFi. My life. Anyways, it's a little short. Must be the season, I could be a bear going into hibernation but gets interrupted every now and then. At least I get to update this and the other story. I am having trouble writing and that's usually why my chapters cone out to be short. Sorry! Hope you guys still enjoyed it and yeah! See ya!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for more!

- Qutedimond