Chapter 5

Jennifer's POV 

As I sat down in my seat, the bell rung. Mr. Lawrence had started class but I couldnt hear any of it. My mind usually drifts off outer space and I would miss the whole lesson. I saw what he was doing, but couldn't process or hear any of it. I wasn't really thinking of anything, was I? I closed my eyes and shook my head, hoping that, that, would do the trick. I reopened my eyes and stopped shaking my head. Yep, that did the trick.

"Okay now that, that's covered, Melanie, would you pass out everyone's homework for tonight." Shit. I didn't even hear what we were talking about, nor see.

Mr. Lawrence handed Melanie the stack of papers and she started to hand them out. She placed a piece of paper on my desk and stepped to the person behind me. I looked up at the board, hoping he didn't erase the notes yet. He had just finished erasing the last letter and sat on his chair.

"Okay, you guys can start early on your homework if you like," then he turned back to his laptop.

I stared at the empty spaces for about five minutes. I didn't even know what this was. Clearly a new lesson. Gosh, why did but you listen brain! Well, just gonna have to tear apart like a worthless piece of shit. I'm kidding, that's why we have Google, right?

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Finally, I hoped out of my chair and made my move to art. Sammy hurried to my side and we walked in silence besides the conversations in the hall.

"What's up with you grumpy?" Sam says.

"I'm not grumpy," I reply and she simply states an 'yeah right'. Then it becomes silent again.

Starring at the blank sheet of drawing paper, I completely dazed off again, which was no surprise. A hand shook me on the shoulder and I jolt out of my daze. I turn to look at a worried Sammy. I shook my head at her.

"Yo, you used to be drawing like crazy," Sam laughed at the end.

I gathered a fake smile and pasted it. "Well I guess I'm not that creative anymore, I already drew everything in the world," I looked over at my book that lay on my binder.

"Maybe I'll just read," I grabbed the book and started to read.

The smell of blood filled my nose. I turn to look at the last vampire that I killed. It laid motionless. I pulled my stake out of his chest and walked to my hunting car.
Scott came jogging up to my car. He opened the door and sat inside, blood smeared on his cheeks.
"Got them?" He asks. I nod and drove out from the abandoned warehouse.

I continued to read until the bell rang. I grabbed my binder and walked out with Sammy. After telling her I was going to be alright, I made my way to my next class.

A hand slipped into mines and I felt the sparks that traveled. Of course it brought pleasure, but I jerked away from his touch. He chuckled lowly and I spaced us out. He left a smirk playing on his lips and I picked up my pace. In an instant he was next to me again. Him and his long legs.

I turned a corner and sided my way through the crowd hoping to lose him. Stupid thing trying to get close to me when he already rejected me. It doesn't hurt as much because I don't necessarily have my wolf. After that light incident when I was twelve, the pack doctor at my old pack, said that my wolf was in a coma and for I have to take these "special" pills to treat her.

Sighing, I made it to my next class. I sat down on the front row towards the teachers desk. Students starts to trickle in single or married groups. After the bell rang, the teacher started class. Since the teachers desk is by the windows, I stared out of it. Watching as pure white snow start to fall. Time does go fast.

*Lunch Time*

I walked in and carried my book. I got my lunch and set it down by Sammy. Opened the book and started to read while stuffing mash potatoes in my mouth. I felt a pair of eyes set on me, but I doubt dare look. Xavier came through the doors and his eyes landed on me. He walked over.

"Are you okay, I- is that a cut?" He pointed to my cheek and I nodded.

"But I'm completely fine, thank you" I added. He simply nodded and sat next to me.

His arm slid up on my waist, brushing some bandaged cuts. I wince at the pain that shot up my stomach. Xavier stopped and kept rambling about how sorry he was.

"Shut. Up." He nodded and I went back to reading. A low growl was heard and Xavier stiffened.

Knowing it was the trader, I kept on reading and try to ignore him. I had to keep my distance or else he will fall for me. Then again, I think he already did.

*********

Niall's POV
That idiot who keeps putting his arm around an my innocent girl, can I kill him? A low growl escapes my lip and I quickly shut it. Jennifer, thank goodness, didn't hear or else she would've turned around. 

I kept on growling lowly when the idiot tries to put his arms around her. Only I can. Well that rejection... it can just undo itself. The idiot is a pack member. What should we do with him?

'Kill him' my wolf commanded.

'Uh, no, not for no reason' I replied back.

Maybe torture! Nah! I'll just wait till the time is right. Carefully plotting revenge. He can't do anything about that. 

Next class, Gym. Lets see if the idiot's in there. I walked into the all werewolf class (even teacher) and studied each one of them after changing. They all chattered away so I grab my chance of looking for the douche bag. Bingo.

I walk to my spot and we do some exercises, stretches and stuff. I wonder what we're doing today. I hope it's dodge ball or something that involves hurting someone.

"Okay class," he starts off, "today we are playing, Tug-a-war," he finishes. Roars fill the room (all boys). That's fine for now.

I positioned myself at the end of the rope and idiot boy is surprisingly at the other end, too. A smirk crawled its way up my lips and he anxiously smiles. He's going to be crushed.

The whistles blows, each end going back and forth. The teacher made me hold back all my strength because I am an Alpha child. I slowly pull on the rope and the whistle blows again. Did I use to much? 

"Niall's team wins!" My team roars. I fist pumped in the air. But I kinda forgot to unwrap the rope so the other team who still has their hands or feet on the rope, trips. Laughter fills the room and I laugh along. 

********

Jennifer's POV
The bell rang for last hour and I rushed out pushing papers into my bag. I have to get outta here before he sees me. My moms picking me up anyways. I walked down the stairs then, walked out of the building and was greeted with the bright glowing snow.

I really should've worn my boots. It wasn't very high, but it was still annoying to walk on. I see my mom's car and rush towards it. A hand pulls me back and I stumbled into a chest.

"What the he-" I was cut off. Niall. 

"I-" he was cut off by my mom's honk and I literally saw his eyes go dark for a moment.

"Bye!" I rushed to the passenger seat.

"Don't ask," I told my mom. She just nodded and started to drive. Good.
*******
A/N I am literally so tired. Waking up and going to school, taking test, making stuff up. Especially Wattpad because I read till one in the morning, not that I mind. Holiday break is here and I'm surely going to update soon. Almost forgot I have a homework packet for break. *Sigh* Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!
-Qutedimond