meeting gf

Chica's P.O.V(human form)
I walked into the kitchen to make some pepperoni pizza but when I turned on the oven I heard a weak voice say "its me". I looked around but couldnt see where the voice came from. I then looked at the door backstage.

Freddy would kill me if I went back there. He is so protective when it came to his friends, even to mike. He tried to be friendly but his eyes were different then normal.

I just watched when he stuffed mike into that suit instead of speaking up.

I stared at the door for maybe a minute then finally walked toward it. I kept thinking about whether I should leave it alone but that wasn't my style.

I opened the metal door to see someone...amazing. His golden hair was short and gold and he wore almost the same outfit as freddy but with gold instead of white shirt. In fact he almost did look like freddy but gold.

"Um hi my name is..." I couldn't speak after that because he turned to me.

His black eyes looked into my purple/magenta eyes as if he wanted to say something.

"C-chica I k-now." He said with a parched voice.

I looked at him and smiled knowing I could help him. I thought to myself I should give him some water. I then said," ill be right back okay"

He nodded as I ran out to the kitchen. Right when I came in, freddy cornered me. He had a stern look which I knew meant he was going to yell. I wondered where was bonnie, he would always help if freddy yelled.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING BACKSTAGE YOU ARN'T SUPPOSE TO BE BACK THERE DUCK." freddy yelled

"I am a chicken not a duck you oversized bear." I said but quickly covered my mouth

I knew he would be mad at me for saying that but he saw the clock turn 11:58 practically almost 12 so he went to the stage. I grabbed a cup and filled it up with water.

I quickly went backstage and gave him the water. I began to walk to the door when he said in a normal voice, "thank you chica I am golden freddy but you can call me goldie."