Adventure...

(The song doesn't tie in with the story I just can't get the song out of my head)
Tc's P.O.V.
I love this house so much my room is exactly what I wanted to the color to how I had it set up. I was unpacking when I began to hear singing from my sister's room.

I poked my head out of my room and looked at Bonn. He shrugged as he followed the singing. He didn't know where her room was so that is why he was following the singing.

Once I got to my sister's room, I almost fainted and died from fangirling. My sister and her boyfriend singing together!!!

When they stopped singing everyone, meaning the girls, started to fangirl a bunch. I smiled as Bonn came next to me and smiled too.

Chica's P.O.V.
After that awesome duet me and Goldie did everyone went downstairs to the living room. I sat down on the soft tan couch as Goldie sat next to me.

He smiled as he twined my hand with him.

"What should we do now?" Bonnie asked as she grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Check out the town." Springtrap said with his broken voice.

"That is a good idea springs we haven't really seen the town at all ever since the pizzeria closed down." Courtney said as she leaning on the door  to the kitchen.

" I'll just stay here so no one gets scared of this darn suit." Springtrap said as he looked down

Vince come on I know your not okay with you in that suit but come on you technically almost killed us when we were younger but try living in our shoes for once, I thought as I stared at Springtrap but quickly made my eyes turn toward the fireplace which we had.

Goldie quickly noticed and gave me a 'don't worry he is fine' face. I smiled a little as my eyes began to show happiness again before Springtrap said anything. Everyone nodded as they went and changed into real clothes other than the ones that we came here with. I got into a casual outfit(the picture at the top) as everyone else did too except Vince.

Once everyone went downstairs and was ready, we adventured out into the world...

Author's note: I cant believe this story is at 1.7 k reads!!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and this was a short chapter. There are three reasons...

1. I have tons of things to do for school during winter break.

2. I just couldn't because of family reasons(happy reasons if you were thinking about something sad)

and

3. I have writer's block in this story.

I am going to try and update as much as I can but I think the next chapter may be in a few weeks so please be patience with this story...

Anyways bye.