Finding Chica

Bonnie's P.O.V

I heard Chica yelling so I hid while watching her being taken away. I looked at the backstage door and quietly opened it to see a golden version of Freddy. He was on the ground,knocked out so I sat near him. I thought why Chica was being taken away by someone from here with this guy. I realized that she liked this boy and Freddy must of been jealous.

I always knew about Freddy's crush on Chica so I never said anything. Besides Freddy is kinda nice until this, somehow he just goes crazy/ weird around Chica which must be normal.

" Hey um person waked up." I said

He then began to wake up holding his head. I wanted to help him so I ran to pirate's cove, where foxy has been. I opened the curtain to my friend Foxy just sitting and staring at the wall.

" Hey foxy I need your help." I began to say but he turned toward me 

" Why do ye need me help matey." Foxy said with a hint of hurt in his tone.

I then told him about that guy backstage and that I saw Chica being taken away from there yelling for help. He looked at me and then got up. He followed me backstage but to my surprise, the golden version of Freddy was already standing up. He looked like he was probably kill smeone.

"Where is Chica I have to find her." He said

"First off matey, what ye name." Foxy said

I then went back to the main room where there is the stage. I saw Freddy coming back so I grabbed him and pinned him to the wall. I punched him with my free hand as hard as I could. I was mad as my eyes turned bright blood red which they can do if I was mad.

" Where the hell is Chichi Fatbear!" I said with anger in my voice.

I looked into his eyes which had fear and evil in them.

He then said," You have to find her because I won't say anything."

I have to find Chica...for that golden boy.