The visit

Mike's P.O.V
I grabbed my phone and stared at the contact info. Why would I even try to call her she left, mad at me.

It all started when she met Chris...

~flashback~
I was walking with Vincent to a coffee shop but I stopped in my tracks to see my older sister with a guy.

He had a green t-shirt on with shaggy brown hair. His skin was a little pale but was like Courtney. He smiled at my sister which boiled me up.

"Vincent who is that guy?" I said while pointing to my sister and him.

"I don't know but why is he with your sister?" He said

I don't know who he is but I know this is going to be the biggest decision she would ever make...

A few weeks later Courtney introduced him to me and Vincent but that didn't last long because of what I said.

"Courtney why didn't you tell us about this guy I thought we told each other everything." I said as my blood began to rise more to a boil.

"Um I can do whatever I want and he is the one Mike. If you don't approve of me and him then why do you care." She said as Vincent's jaw dropped.

She has never said that to mean but I didn't want her to date this guy so after maybe a month, everything fell apart.

For a month I told her that chris was cheating on her which was true but she didn't believe me. I walked to her door and knocked but realized that it was opened.

I found a note saying that she left and wasn't coming back. My mother cried and I just stared at the wall saying to myself that she was gone forever.

~flashback ends~

Vincent's P.O.V
I hugged Mike as tears fell down his cheeks. I then got a call from an unknown person. I went outside and answered the call.

"Hello" I said a little nervous

" hey Vince its me..." The person said

Who was this person? How do they know me?

"Um who is this? Do I know you?" I said wondering who it was.

"Remember me....a few years ago if you don't then turn around." The person said very quietly.

As I turned around I dropped my phone to see the one and only.......

Courtney!?!?