Shutting down?

Goldie's P.O.V
I was backstage when chica came in smiling her awesome smile. I always can rely on chica with good news but what I saw in her eyes weren't happiness.......it was sadness. Before I could ask what was wrong she handed me a newspaper.

"What is this chels," I said with a worried tone

"It is something very bad Goldie." She said as she started to choke on saying that without crying.

I looked down and gasped at what the headline said. FREDDY FAZBEAR PIZZA CLOSING DOWN FOR GOOD it said. I couldn't believe the managers were closing the pizzeria now after all the business it got.

I asked chica," why are they closing the pizzeria down chica?"

She then said with tears," because we are going to be moving to another pizzeria and because of the bite of '87."

She always thought that foxy was to blame but really it was my fault...I was the cause of the bite. I didn't mean to but I know if chica ever found out that I did it instead of foxy then she would leave me for sure.

~the day of heading to the new pizzeria~
(I'm making the 2nd pizzeria from the 2nd game the new one even though I know it is before the 1st game)
The pizzeria had so many poster with some different people. The posters had people with rosy cheeks and looked very clean. I intertwined my fingers with chica's hand. She smiled as I found myself with a smile.
We came into a stage room with 3 people on top of a small but tall stage. I saw 1 girl had blue bunny ears as well as white with her outfit. Another one on the other side was a girl that had yellow hair in a side ponytail. She had a bib that said LET'S PARTY!!! And was showing her belly button and a little part of her back. Right in the middle was a guy that looked like me and Freddy but more like Freddy. He had the same outfit on but more neat and lighter brown. His top hat had a red stripe on it so that was cool.

They all turned to us and came to greet us.

"Hi I'm Cressida but here in usually called Tc." The girl said
When I shakes the girl that looked like chica, she smiled at me and never took her eyes off of me.

Chica's P.O.V
When I looked at Goldie and Cressida talking, I began to get jealous and worried. What if I wasn't good enough for him? Does he like her more than me? Is he using me? Before I could go on I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to the girl that had rosy cheeks and blue and white hair.
"Don't worry Goldie likes you I can tell and also I'm Bonnie but you can call me Bon Bon." She said

I hope she is right.....